[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

What about raider in 2.5? No power charges \ lower life with the tree below but you get some nice things in return:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAEHQ0K0AXgHcAx4FLQW1eoQILg2NFyYRLxa_GY4fQSF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLlMwfDH6LU01kjY9N9Q51EMxQzZHfkp9L3JM_02STipRR1LsVUsS8VuvXfJh4mKsZU1qjGwIbIxvJ287cFJ07XXLdvd343gNefZ67311fytrkITZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJpqnaqgn6LZo4r_3qluplew2LTFtUi18re2vTa-p8AawTPC7E3jyBTTb9N-1CPYvdrB2-fjn-dU_o_qYutj7T_tg-4O73rxivVv_MUk_f66m40-z73mDPKly8MzWho=
Hello, im really new and i like tornado shot alot., is there anyway i can use tornado shot for this instead of lightning arrow? thank you. :) really nice guide btw. this should be on top!
"
AVtime1 wrote:
Hello, im really new and i like tornado shot alot., is there anyway i can use tornado shot for this instead of lightning arrow? thank you. :) really nice guide btw. this should be on top!

Just replace Lightning Arrow with Tornado Shot. They use the same links.
Leveling progression thread for those who didnt see it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1775830

I think this build is amazing for breach. It has the right dps and aoe coverage to farm them very efficiently.

Decoy totem nerf doesnt seem to be bad. So still opop.

Have fun guys!
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:
Leveling progression thread for those who didnt see it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1775830

I think this build is amazing for breach. It has the right dps and aoe coverage to farm them very efficiently.

Decoy totem nerf doesnt seem to be bad. So still opop.

Have fun guys!

Thanks for the update, some questions:
- Marauder area, will you respec out of it later on? It seems a bit out of the way for the gains.
- Pierce nodes, will you respec to the upper two later on?
- Vitality void, something for level 90+? I figure it's better to get all the life nodes first?
- Passive point as second bandit, why not the AS (or %phys)?
- What would you 6L first, forest or reach? I guess forest is used in more builds so worth more as a 6L?
- Would you consider dropping vaal haste for a curse in the CWDT setup when you don't have vuln snakebites? If so, which curse?

So far I am having a blast playing this build.
Last edited by foojin on Dec 4, 2016, 6:35:40 AM
"
foojin wrote:

Thanks for the update, some questions:
- Marauder area, will you respec out of it later on?
- Pierce nodes, will you respec to the upper two later on?
- Vitality void, something for level 90+? I figure it's better to get all the life nodes first?
- Passive point as second bandit, why not the AS (or %phys)?
- What would you 6L first, forest or reach? I guess forest is used in more builds so worth more as a 6L?
- Would you consider dropping vaal haste for a curse in the CWDT setup when you don't have vuln snakebites? If so, which curse?

So far I am having a blast playing this build.

1.no, check the original tree, i always go into marauder. life regen+super good life nodes is too good.

2. the upper two are only needed if you ahve a +1drillneck. otherwise, the 10% pierce implicit, 50% pierce from the gem are already 60 so you only need 40 from the tree.

3. i never felt like more leech is needed. can be good but getting higher life instead has a similar effect

4. i prefer passives but AS is viable too. one passive point more means i get a life node a level earlier basicly

5. it doesnt really matter. its easier to sell 6L queen in standard because of legacy reaches

6. cwdt enfeeble is very good. but vaal haste is great for mapping speed. and early in the league its all about mapping speed
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Thx for the great build, I really enjoyed it a lot :). Is it possible to use some mf gear with a windripper, or would it be better to go some other route for mf? I'm unsure because windripper only deals elemental damage and we mainly scale phys in this build to achieve high poison damage, so added chaos might be a bit low dps if its on its own.
im currently using grace+artic armor but i feel like blasphemy+enfeeble would be better then artic armor.artic armor seem lacking.what is the benefict of using artic armor versus blasphemy+enfeeble?enfeeble seem far superior

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 4, 2016, 1:16:00 PM
"
zakariusqc wrote:
im currently using grace+artic armor but i feel like blasphemy+enfeeble would be better then artic armor.artic armor seem lacking.what is the benefict of using artic armor versus blasphemy+enfeeble?enfeeble seem far superior

the benefit is you only have 1 curse so ideally you'd have vuln on hit gloves or witchfire brew for vuln which means you cant use enfeeble aswell.
Hello, with the BV nerf, I need a new build for my shadow and I've only heard good things about this build! So, I am going to give it a try, especially since I have a lot of gear sitting around.
My shadow is lvl 90 and I'm going to respec it into this build. However, I only have a 5L Queen of the Forest. However, I will get a atleast a 5L Reach or Death's Opus to start this build. Will that be enough to go into T15+ maps?

Also, I know you mention how Death's Opus can be stronger sometimes than Reach, but is Reach still the preferred option? I don't mind buying one if it will be the better choice for endgame overall.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info