long time fan, short time poster

I know there's tons of threads with people posting how they want a beta key so I highly doubt this one will be recognized but I thought I would give it a shot.

Been following this game for quite some time..looks absolutely fantastic. Signed up back in Sept. to try and nab a beta key but failed. I'm a huge fan of the Action RPG genre coupled with the dark and brutal feeling that this game seems like its on its way to perfecting.

I was a big fan of Diablo and this game seems like it fixes everything that was wrong with it and adds stuff that was missing! The art style of PoE is great and even adds kind of a more brutal feeling.

The game mechanics seem fantastic. My favorite is definitely the gemming. Its like Diablo but it also reminds me of materia gemming from FF7...Diablo and FF7..two of the greatest games ever! Seems awesome!

I can't wait to sink my mind into this game because it looks amazing so if anyone has a spare key to pass along to me I would VERY MUCH appreciate it. Thanks all and BIG THANKS to anyone that passes that key!! d:D

Welcome to the forum fellow desperate beta key searcher :)

I for one thought that FF6 was the best, damn good game
Looking for a beta key, give me a PM if you got one extra
thanks for the welcoming! yeah FF6 was great too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info