Random key giver

Does that random program also give keys to people that are already in the beta? How come so many people still need keys if it gives out a key every 5 minutes??
I don't know the answer to that but i can guess that it does not give a key to members already in. The reason why so many people do not have one is I believe that a lot of inactive players receive the keys.
quite simply one can say that considering there is 1 key out every 5 minutes that amounts to 288 a day.

There is thousand and thousands of emails signed up for beta, and more coming every day

Because of this even if with 288 beta keys every day the chance of getting one is quite slim.

Some people have waited months, hell years maybe and still havent gotten a beta key from the random lottery
Looking for a beta key, give me a PM if you got one extra
I believe there are more people signing up per day than keys given away, thats why there are so many people without one.
please give me a kay
please give me a kay:)
"
Alderan22 wrote:
please give me a kay:)

K

(wouldn't you rather have a key?) :)
"
I believe there are more people signing up per day than keys given away, thats why there are so many people without one.
This is correct. In the past 9 days, around 520 accounts were created per day. This is a common trend, although the overall average is around 400/day.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Jan 24, 2012, 6:50:45 PM
How does the lottery work is it random?

I joined - January 16, 2011, members who joined this Sept or later have received one.

Kinda frustrating. . . .
"
streamIX0 wrote:
How does the lottery work is it random?

I joined - January 16, 2011, members who joined this Sept or later have received one.

Kinda frustrating. . . .

I don't think it's random at all. If you right click on the users who have won, they seem to be people who created their accounts in August/September 2011. If it was completely random, you would expect to see some Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan (2012).

Frustrating. But at this rate GGG has no incentive to open it up to more people. People always want what they can't have, thus creating a buzz (limited supply/quantity). Now the slipperly slope for GGG is that if they make people wait too long, they will either lose interest or find another game. I'm getting close to just walking away and forgetting the whole game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info