(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
Progressing nicely with the build - level 80, 7,9k life (will get much higher with levels) , overcapped resists for ele weakness maps. Just bought the belt, it brought down my worm flasks to 10 charges per use and my Rotgut to 21 charges per use, which helped a lot with clear speed and single target.

With such a low flask charge usage i feel like 3rd worm flask is useful only for the first few hits of the fight while building BV charges, after that first 2 flasks recharge faster than i can spam them (without getting kicked), so i just keep pressing 2 worm flasks+ doedre flask for immortal call uptime and just trown in 3rd worm flask from time to time or when i need extra healing.

Would love to hear your thoughts on flask management.

I could use some advice on what to upgrade next - my gear so far:

Your gear is pretty good, but there's definitely improvements that could be made. the jewels are all mediocre, but getting better jewels might be a bit expensive, but definitely something to be aiming for. They are pretty much the most important source of damage you have, so it's important to have good-rolled ones.

The rings are good and all, but optimally, you'd want to aim for opal rings with cold-dmg on them.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Hi Erueruefu, playing in standart without more ele dmg on helmet, rings with cold dmg and 5l/6l its still playable right? We just spend more time to killing bosses?
"
OrinRus wrote:
Hi Erueruefu, playing in standart without more ele dmg on helmet, rings with cold dmg and 5l/6l its still playable right? We just spend more time to killing bosses?

Pretty much yeah. approx 30% longer. :P

You could also conpensate by using +1 to gems voidbringers or something like that, but you'd lose out on some life though.
I want to be like you when I grow up.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
is the aoe in the herald of ice link mandetory?
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
"
Erueruefu wrote:
"
Progressing nicely with the build - level 80, 7,9k life (will get much higher with levels) , overcapped resists for ele weakness maps. Just bought the belt, it brought down my worm flasks to 10 charges per use and my Rotgut to 21 charges per use, which helped a lot with clear speed and single target.

With such a low flask charge usage i feel like 3rd worm flask is useful only for the first few hits of the fight while building BV charges, after that first 2 flasks recharge faster than i can spam them (without getting kicked), so i just keep pressing 2 worm flasks+ doedre flask for immortal call uptime and just trown in 3rd worm flask from time to time or when i need extra healing.

Would love to hear your thoughts on flask management.

I could use some advice on what to upgrade next - my gear so far:

Your gear is pretty good, but there's definitely improvements that could be made. the jewels are all mediocre, but getting better jewels might be a bit expensive, but definitely something to be aiming for. They are pretty much the most important source of damage you have, so it's important to have good-rolled ones.

The rings are good and all, but optimally, you'd want to aim for opal rings with cold-dmg on them.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, i'll definitely have to work on jewels (skimped out on them cuz i went broke 6 linking the weapon - took me like 1,3k fusings). Opal rings with cold damage and 70+ life go for 10ex+ so those will have to wait for now :) Or i could just spam deafening essences on white Opal rings and hope for a decent roll...
Last edited by ZilWins on Sep 22, 2016, 4:23:58 AM
what gem setup y prefer for 6l Carcass Jack?
"
The_x_ile wrote:
is the aoe in the herald of ice link mandetory?

With Carcass Jack, no.

With Kaom's Heart, not really mandatory, but it would be too important to not use. The overlapping damage would be a bigger damage-increase vs. single-target than any support-gem could do.
All the harvest got flipped hard yesterday in essence poe.trade, between the price and the more than probable future nerf, I think the only factible chance to play this beauty for me it's going to be standard!
i have been running this build for a cupple of days now, and it has been great fun!

however dude to me playing on standart i'm missing about 90% inc damage since i dont have the cold Essence.

i do have a nice 30% damage helm with life(sniped it on xyz as soon as i saw this build xD)

but i'm sticking at 7.7k avarege damage. wich make's some boss encounters cind of long xD.

my life is fine with 9.35k with kaom and 7.7k with carcas.

any idea how i could pump some more damage in the build?

this is my gear and i'm lvl 89
Spoiler

i have 5 jewels all with life + 2x damage mods

cind regards- Bjorn

(ps, keep going at it round 4 will come soon! xD)
dank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info