(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Nice build. Big fan of HoI setups. What Item filter do you use?

I use a self-made, modified version of Neversink's filter.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
"
raskofshadows wrote:
What build did you use to hit 75? I've been gone since perandus and made mad money this league on my memevortex pathfinder, so I wanna give this a try.

Honestly, leveling is kind of weird. I just leveled with ice-crash, taking advantage of the cold-dmg I've been scaling on the tree. But really, I don't know if that was the best way of doing it.
What changes would u make (if any) when build on standard?
We lose 30% more ele dmg from helmet mainly. How to compensate it?
edit:nvm
Last edited by DNW on Sep 21, 2016, 8:35:49 AM
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
What changes would u make (if any) when build on standard?
We lose 30% more ele dmg from helmet mainly. How to compensate it?

Probably something like +1 to gems voidbringers with empower or something. that might work out well. Other than that, i guess you could try to get the less reservation enchant on helmet, and use a 5L/6L in your chest.
How viable do you believe this build is in Hardcore? Other than the difficult cost of acquiring a Harvest, did you have many deaths to random hard mod maps etc?
Bloodlines: yoona
Standard: PrincessYoona
Vouch Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495186
"
김태연 wrote:
How viable do you believe this build is in Hardcore? Other than the difficult cost of acquiring a Harvest, did you have many deaths to random hard mod maps etc?

While soloing the build is 100% immortal, the problems begin when you play with other ppl and they start killing your worms with their AoE at bosses.
Last edited by ZilWins on Sep 21, 2016, 5:54:50 PM
Hey mate, cool build I must say. Two questions:

1. why would you keep vortex on lvl 1? with that much hp and no chaos res, you could run a much higher cwdt-setup. What is the reasoning behind keeping it at lvl 1?

2. If you had mana reervation to spare, what kind of support gems would you add on a 6L chest?

Kind regards
DIVA
It´s possible to chance this weapon in beyond mod?
Progressing nicely with the build - level 80, 7,9k life (will get much higher with levels) , overcapped resists for ele weakness maps. Just bought the belt, it brought down my worm flasks to 10 charges per use and my Rotgut to 21 charges per use, which helped a lot with clear speed and single target.

With such a low flask charge usage i feel like 3rd worm flask is useful only for the first few hits of the fight while building BV charges, after that first 2 flasks recharge faster than i can spam them (without getting kicked), so i just keep pressing 2 worm flasks+ doedre flask for immortal call uptime and just trown in 3rd worm flask from time to time or when i need extra healing.

Would love to hear your thoughts on flask management.

I could use some advice on what to upgrade next - my gear so far:

Last edited by ZilWins on Sep 21, 2016, 7:37:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info