(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
zDron4eGz wrote:
Hello, lvled for 1 day with Warchief totem to 68 and change to Harvest.Ez T12, need ~83lvl for highest maps
Helm - base with enchant 17c+60c for essence+~300chromatics
RINGS will be change at lvl 80
All gear (without harvest) ~350c (items\jewels\skills\ele rings for lvl 80)

BLOODGRIP = Very strong for this build,because 0 dmg from bleeding\corrpt blood

I would also recommend Winterheart for an amulet! Ignore chills, and when frozen you gain tons of life. Gives Dex, Life, and Cold Res, while being cheap. Just get a surgeons quicksilver of staunching and your golden on bleeds.
"
h22952 wrote:

I substituted Hypothermia with Added cold damage with my Herald set up (without Vortex = No chill = No Hypothermia Bonus)

Swap the added cold damage for an increased AOE gem. Less tooltip, but overall much bigger damage due to overlapping aoe damage.

"
oregoncrete wrote:
I would also recommend Winterheart for an amulet! Ignore chills, and when frozen you gain tons of life. Gives Dex, Life, and Cold Res, while being cheap. Just get a surgeons quicksilver of staunching and your golden on bleeds.

I think the main advantage with bloodgrip is actually the 100% life recovery from flasks. That means each writhing jar gives you nearly 2k life per use. So 6k life per cycle. you can probably easily use each flask 2-3x/s which adds up to 12-18k life.

Freeze is not that much of a problem as you can still use flasks.
With bleeds I just spam flasks to keep me at full life ;)

On a side note... did this beast of a map yesterday: http://pathofmaps.com/maps/41580 (although not deathless I have to admit).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 5, 2016, 4:24:47 AM
ok so i found that taking out vortex lets me sustain charges just by spamming worms easily. any idea what i could use in the 6th link slot other than vortex?
"
Metal_Ripper wrote:
ok so i found that taking out vortex lets me sustain charges just by spamming worms easily. any idea what i could use in the 6th link slot other than vortex?

Frost bomb, immortal call or enhance.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Metal_Ripper wrote:

keep frost bomb at level 1 I presume.
"
Metal_Ripper wrote:
Spoiler
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Metal_Ripper wrote:

keep frost bomb at level 1 I presume.

You could actually level it up to 4 (?), just make sure it doesn't level higher than the CWDT level requirement. However, it only gains damage for it's explosion as you level. You're mostly interested in the resistance "penetration" it provides (and maybe life regen). Get a quality one for extra cold damage.
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 5, 2016, 7:40:39 AM
"
oregoncrete wrote:
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
Hello, lvled for 1 day with Warchief totem to 68 and change to Harvest.Ez T12, need ~83lvl for highest maps
Helm - base with enchant 17c+60c for essence+~300chromatics
RINGS will be change at lvl 80
All gear (without harvest) ~350c (items\jewels\skills\ele rings for lvl 80)

BLOODGRIP = Very strong for this build,because 0 dmg from bleeding\corrpt blood

Now i up lvl and use some changes
cwdt-immoral call-inc dur-frost bomb
blasph-frostbite

http://imgur.com/a/eC05K
Every time it appears someone knows how to fix?
Last edited by baylor111 on Oct 5, 2016, 12:04:26 PM
"
baylor111 wrote:

From the FAQ on the first page:

"
How do you avoid getting kicked for performing too many actions too fast?
Click to move instead of holding down your mouse-button and move around. This will seriously fix the problem. When you hold down your mouse-button, it counts as a large abount of actions, so by instead clicking around to move, we enable ourselves to do a lot more actions without having to fear getting kicked. Please report if this still doesn't solve your issue.
Thanks to "TheRealDreaddy" for the find.
"
baylor111 wrote:

82 lvl -> 0 kick from server / 1 death

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info