(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

could anyone running this build and has ether the
gloom hearld or ice or the black hole vortex MTX
make a vid wich would show them off?
i'm interested in buyig them(+1 suporter pack) but i cinda wand to see how it would look with the spam thad is this a-Mei-zing build :D
dank
"
bjornNL wrote:
could anyone running this build and has ether the
gloom hearld or ice or the black hole vortex MTX
make a vid wich would show them off?
i'm interested in buyig them(+1 suporter pack) but i cinda wand to see how it would look with the spam thad is this a-Mei-zing build :D

twitch.tv/cutedog_
Last edited by CuteDog_ on Sep 17, 2018, 4:54:49 PM
"
Fedega wrote:

This are my items, im lvl 72 and i have to say that this is the best build i ever tried...
I have 2 opal rings but i need lvl 80 to use them

lvl 72 , 6 challenges done but a perfect kaoms , 6 linked harvest etc. interesting. where did you get all that gear ?
@up i like how u didnt ask for rest of the gear he has shown, rofl.
"
Spermadzika wrote:
@up i like how u didnt ask for rest of the gear he has shown, rofl.

i didnt ? my browser shows an etc. after i mentioned the harvest and kaoms. weird
Seems like a crazy awsome build
Going to attempt this in essence logoutcore. Will post results......

.... it's likely to be "I died".
"You are thinking of the number 4..... At least now you are!"
Real man play this build with: The Taming and Emberwake + Hrimburn. Yea it's expensive but it's worth it. Dolladolla bill yall. (Drunk theory crafting does wonders)
IGN: DukeZagum
"
Has anyone done the math to see which helm enchant is more beneficial? 40% Herald of Ice Damage or 30% increased Frostbite Effect?

I think we talked about it in the game a few days ago. I've now finally sat down and tried to do the maths. The answer is... it depends.

Here's the spreadsheet I used - not pretty (!) If anyone wants to improve it, feel free to download it. And let me know if I messed up somewhere in there... :D

So as you can see it depends on resistances. And if monsters are overcapped. I've also included reduced curse effect on bosses.

Tl:dr - Up until 75ish% the HOI is slightly better. For overcapped monsters, the curse enchant is ever so slightly better. However, from a certain point (~120%) the HOI enchant becomes better again. Overall I would call the HOI enchant the winner though.

So I guess it doesn't matter too much. Unless you're using a different curse. And in hexproof maps it will obviously make a bigger difference.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 2, 2016, 4:09:39 AM
and how to sustain resist and stack life with all that uniques?

any live feed of your modification? I'd love to see it in action.

interesting choice!!

"
gumas wrote:
Real man play this build with: The Taming and Emberwake + Hrimburn. Yea it's expensive but it's worth it. Dolladolla bill yall. (Drunk theory crafting does wonders)
Does anyone have problems sustaining flasks in single target?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info