Do you guy's think GGG will allow me to use Izaro as a Boss in a D&D campaign?

I mean I i think i already have his Stat's figured out but it can't be based on this game so. it'll be like this

Izaro, Master of Ascendancy

Challange level 25
(EXP Reward 120,000)
2,000 HP
( I mean You won't actually meet him until you hit level 20 because at that point you'll be into the epic tier stuff and you'll be doing more damage, Please help if you can or have anything to add!)

Type Of Creature: Undead (unsure but he's has a skull for a head so. there you go)

Str: 35
Dex: 29
con: - (Undead Creatures get no Constitution/Int score.)
Int: - (see con)
Cha: 30

-Immunity to Death effect's , Poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, Diseases,
-Immunity to all Mind effects

Destoryed if his HP is dropped to Zero ( Just like in the game)

(here's a the fun part)
-If defeated He will drop an orb which will allow you to summon him ONLY ONCE and for the duration of the battle (until the battle has ended) he will stay on the field. (that should give someone the incentive to actually try their best to kill him obviously summoning him in a boss fight will help tremendously)

Spell's:

Can summon 4 Totems each do 4 different thing's-
Totem 1 (HP 20): Can heal for 5d10 +15 once per turn
totem 2 (HP 20): summon's undead creatures with the hp of 40, weilding sword and shields (there will be 10 of those)
totem 3 (HP 20): will cast a curse on party members (it's the green circle in his 3rd fight when he can teleport you into traps), except he won't teleport you into traps instead he can activate this curse to teleport you to him and it does 1d6+6. Izaro can only activate this curse once per round and can only teleport one person at a time, Not everyone in the party can be teleported to him and the spell will drop if protection from undead is active.
totem 4 (HP 20): is used to every other round it will Revive Minions but fro half their health (until they are at zero, So first it's 30, then 20, 10 , 0)

Unholy smite: Izaro can cast this spell if attacking if the person attacking is lawful Good, lawful Nutral, or laweful Evil unholy smite will do 4d6+2 plus weapon damage.

Cleave: +18 Meele (5d10+1)
Sweep: +12 meele (2d6+3)
Earthquake: Does no damage, but leave's uneven ground (makes it harder to traverse anybody would need to make a dex save to not be knocked down)
Hammer of Dawn: +200 Meele (Can only be used once)

Can gain Endurance, Power and Frenzy Charge if hit by Fire, Ice, Or Lighting attacks.

everything in bold and underlined is important
What do you think? If you do play D&D please remember that undead do not get feat's

Last edited by Uginthespiritdragon on Sep 19, 2016, 4:14:00 AM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2016, 5:53:26 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:48:23 PM
What's with these numbers? I feel like you just threw numbers onto him and didn't even use them to determine anything.
What edition are you using?
Why is he a mindless undead?
WHY IS HE AT ~166 HD?
SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Also, there should be no issue as long as you don't monetize/publish.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
What's with these numbers? I feel like you just threw numbers onto him and didn't even use them to determine anything.
What edition are you using?
Why is he a mindless undead?
WHY IS HE AT ~166 HD?
SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Also, there should be no issue as long as you don't monetize/publish.

because 166 HD is fun!!!! muahhaha! plus i'm kinda of a asshole when it comes to fucking with people in D&D, Well Techecnally he is undead, and Undead aren't effected by mind effects to begin with. sure he can talk stuff but that doesn't exactly mean he has a brain.

Don't worry the numbers are just place holder's which is why i asked for a advice to begin with.

Also Izaro in game can one shot you, why not this one? xD plus it's dependent if he even rolls against an epic Tier character's AC which by the way is already well above 100.

I was only using 5e as a place holder but i might go with 4e instead. though 3.5 Pathfinder seems to suit him more.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
So to answer the thread title, how could they stop you? Unless you plan to broadcast this or profit from it in some way they won't care at all, they probably couldn't do anything, and even if they could they will never know if you actually use this idea or not. I doubt anyone from GGG will come in here and confirm officially since that could open the floodgates on people trying to use GGG's IP for profit, but you never know.

I can't comment much on the specifics you mentioned since I don't really know anything about D&D mechanics, but I think you should try to find a way to incorporate environmental hazards into the fight, or the lead-up to it! Izaro without traps would feel just like every other skull-headed-emperor-with-a-goddess-chained-to-his-back-spewing-molten-green-blobs fight, you know?

you've fought a skull-headed-emperor-with-a-goddess-chained-to-his-back-spewing-molten-green-blobs before? lmao, and nah i won't montize that isn't my intention, usually it's better to just ask promission for use of the character. I'm not being paid for this i'm just making sure it's okay, even if they don't know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info