The Carnage Mystery Box launch was a huge success! For today's news post we'd like to share the videos of each individual microtransaction with you. As there are several microtransactions in the box, we decided to split the videos into two news posts. Today we have the first half, and we're going to post the second half next week. We hope you enjoy it!
Additionally, Chris participated in The Lioneye's Watch Podcast today, answering some questions about the Atlas of Worlds expansion and the Essence Challenge Leagues. Make sure to check it out!

• Vampiric Wings

• Carnage Armour Set

• Carnage Weapon

• Carnage Body Armour

• Carnage Gloves

• Carnage Helmet

• Carnage Boots

• Grasping Hands Pet

• The Lioneye's Watch Podcast

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Can't wait for the Vampiric Wings to come out as a regular MTX. They look killer.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
RIP Legacy Kaom

check it from 50 min to 52 min
Nice!
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
GodKas wrote:
RIP Legacy Kaom

check it from 50 min to 52 min

When the day comes, all the dramas will be oscar-worthy. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 19, 2016, 12:03:58 AM
them wings!
TLDR anyone?
Nice !
ty for video!
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Was PT nice to Chris?

*Goes to watch*
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info