^ playin ranged class only
rus/en, GMT+4
"
HoloPaladin wrote:

It shows how you know nothing of me.
Try again.

Nice post empty of any argument.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 26, 2016, 9:06:27 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
If you mean mobs that have high life and high life regen, then yes, you are out of touch with the game in saying that they are underused because most essence mobs are like that .....

If you get hit by bearer, it does not mean that you are just melee ... it also means that you have a stunningly slow reaction time, and the game is punishing you for it.
A range moving and not paying attention will die too.

And yes, you do not take 13k hits just because you are in melee range.

And by the way, the smoke shrouded smonters are worse again attack based ranged.

Wow most of the stuff you write is not only misleading it's often blatantly false

Prime example of someone who simply should not have the right to post on feedback forums
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Sep 26, 2016, 9:51:31 AM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

Wow most of the stuff you write is not only misleading it's often blatantly false

Prime example of someone who simply should not have the right to post on feedback forums

Sorry for captain obvious but ....
Typical reaction of someone that has absolutely nothing to say.
How does the corner look like ?
Let's forbid anyone that shows how baseless your false claims are, it will be easier for you, sure lol.

That last part is pretty ... WOW.
Thank you for that lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 26, 2016, 9:57:49 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

Sorry for captain obvious but ....
Typical reaction of someone that has absolutely nothing to say.
How does the corner look like ?
Let's forbid anyone that shows how baseless your false claims are, it will be easier for you, sure lol.

That last part is pretty ... WOW.
Thank you for that lol.

There simply isn't any point arguing with you because you can't even agree on actual facts

"Shroud is worse for ranged attackers" "melee doesn't take 13k hits that only occur in melee range"

What is this thread even about right now?

If you were debating whether seat belts should be mandatory and someone said "seat belts don't prevent you from moving forward" you'd pretty much stop bothering with them right?

You can't even agree on the simple premise that melee takes hits from threats that specifically hit melee more than ranged, [Removed by Support].

I might disagree with ScrotieMcB, but you know what, I still respect his opinion because he isn't blatantly blowing smoke up everyone's asses. That's more than I can say for yourself.

[Removed by Support]
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 26, 2016, 10:28:05 AM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

There simply isn't any point arguing with you because you can't even agree on actual facts

"Shroud is worse for ranged attackers" "melee doesn't take 13k hits that only occur in melee range"

What is this thread even about right now?

If you were debating whether seat belts should be mandatory and someone said "seat belts don't prevent you from moving forward" you'd pretty much stop bothering with them right?

You can't even agree on the simple premise that melee takes hits from threats that specifically hit melee more than ranged, [Removed by Support].

I might disagree with ScrotieMcB, but you know what, I still respect his opinion because he isn't blatantly blowing smoke up everyone's asses. That's more than I can say for yourself.

[Removed by Support].

By smoke shroud, I meant shroud walker, my bad on the wording.
Yes, those ones are worse for ranged.

The entire content of your last message is just false by the way, you are completely interpreting stuff and pulling some other stuff out of .....

I underlined the important part of a previous assertion and you do not even seem to be capable to read it and understand its meaning.
Speaking about intelligence requirements ... lol

So miss reading, and then ad hominem, good job.
Nice antagonizing, I'll quote it lol, in case you would understand and ninja edit before a mod comes.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 26, 2016, 10:30:56 AM
There's nothing to edit. You can't agree to the simple fact that monsters dealing melee only damage exist in poe so there isn't any way to relate to you using words

We might as well throw sticks at each other until one of us runs away
-----
Bug Fixes:
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
"
Fruz wrote:
"
HoloPaladin wrote:

It shows how you know nothing of me.
Try again.

Nice post empty of any argument.

i dont care anything about you.
Just telling everyones here you expirience in playng melee. Im noticed that its 0. Its writed right in you profile and every one can check it.
rus/en, GMT+4
Guys how about we stay on topic and not be personal about it?

Let's not get the thread locked.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info