DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

"
CBEToffOP wrote:
I have a few questions:
1) Do you use Point Blank Gem for Single target? If Yes for what GEM you swap it?
2) If using GMP, does different spectral swords from 1 Attack/Cast can damage the same enemy?!
I mean if you stand close to enemy (Point Blank) and using skill + GMP, does all 5 projectiles will hit enemy when released and again 5 times when coming back?

3) You have great movement speed, why not use it? Cast 5-6 throws (to the back) and run forward, spectral swords will come back at you and follow behind you! You don't need to stand still waiting spectral to come back!

1) Point blank keystone used for the More multiplier at all times. In almost every case this will just be a damage boost.
2) Shotgunning does not exist (except in very special circumstances), and does not work with spectral throw.
3) Sounds better than it works.
Great build, I'm playing it for a while now and hit lvl 90 recently.

Works great with the latest content like Steel Rings and Essences of Envy btw:

also swapped out Doedre's Damning for a second, similar Steel Ring. Got the +1 Curse from a corrupted Amulet with flat phys damange instead.
Last edited by SteamBuggy on Oct 6, 2016, 8:59:13 AM
Any skill-tree progression in guide? :/ i'm going to try this at hc, maybe less dmg nodes & more life nodes..
Doing this build atm... is the skill duration nodes on this build worth the points? What do they increase?
Now vaal that ammy for +1 curse and free up your ring slot :p
"
Tiger2104 wrote:
Doing this build atm... is the skill duration nodes on this build worth the points? What do they increase?

IMO they are, as it makes a lot of supporting stuff easier to maintain/sustain: fortify on whirling blades, blood rage, wither totem, orb of storms with pcoc in my case, cwdt immortal call. Nothing really life saving but a nice addition and therefor well worth the invest. Oh, and vaal hast / vaal grace greatly benefit from it of course.
Last edited by SteamBuggy on Oct 6, 2016, 6:46:34 PM
"
Tiger2104 wrote:

Their purpose is to extend the duration of your poison stacks so it's a direct increase to your poison damage total.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
have you considered Steel Spirit for this build?

I think it would work nicely, but have not seen any discussion about it in this thread.

thoughts?
Last edited by Schlumungus on Oct 7, 2016, 11:53:49 AM
Why does he mention vulnerability as main curse yet it's no where to be found?
"
FrenchThugz wrote:
Why does he mention vulnerability as main curse yet it's no where to be found?

we are using this one

and also can anyone do the math if we use faster projectile instead of faster attacks suggested by someone
it feels more comfortable with faster projectile

Last edited by chrizhel on Oct 7, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info