DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

I just hit 70 and have to use a mana flask still, how do you regen mana? vinktars?
"
Drexy wrote:
I just hit 70 and have to use a mana flask still, how do you regen mana? vinktars?

0.4% mana leech node on right bottom
For suitable amounts of leech, you need good damage. There will be certain point in level and gear ptogression, when you'll be leeching just fine (even with AoE setup on single mob).
Until then, I suggest to keep your mana flask in.

As Mathil wrote in OP, you'll need all things together and then, build starts shine :)
at some point you will need +2 mana on hit jewel to sustain maps with 40-60% less recovery.

The no recovery maps you have to bring a mana pot.
So what when you get hit by some GG solid physical crit? rekt.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
With mine current gear, im able to run no regen maps without mana pot :)

So, if damage is high enough and mana pool is big too, you can live with just 0,4 mana leech, need no more leech.

If I get hit by huge phys damage (like Izaro):
you get hit - 2 scenarios - you'll get oneshot (lvl 89, until now never happens) OR you stay with small amount of life. If you survive first hit you have PLENTY of time to avoid second hit, which must bypass 60k evasion... So bosses are less dangerous than regular mobs in this case.
Last edited by Blade_Master on Oct 3, 2016, 9:18:22 AM
Hey mathil just a quick question

Are you sure point blank is a good idea? the way it works now yes you get 50% more dmg on the way out but you are going to get 50% less dmg on the way back. it's basically only a net increase when you are using slower projectiles and depending on where you hit them it's not that much. just wondering if it's worth the points to get out there
What do you think this build with Obscurantis (Chimera head)?
Average life roll, no resist, poor scaling with exeptions on our other gear pieces...

It's not bad, but you'll eventually want rare head armor to cap res.
is it me or is ascendancy points not listed anywhere in the guide? sry im completely new to this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info