DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

"
SolidVolgin wrote:
Kinda noob question. Why do you take '+1 Frenzy Charge' for bandits? I can't see how the build generates frenzy charges.

he uses blood rage to generate frenzy charges and the best options would be Kraityn. As endurance and power charges prove no use to us.
tried to use hinekora's sight but cant...extra 10% dodge and spell dodge, but max resistances could not be met. And hp will be slightly lower, and also int issue.
I'm trying this build using the raider (i will use slaughter and chase).
Currently lvl 85 with 6 ascendencies points.

Sitting at 9 frenzy (arkray boots).For now I reach 19k DPS with full charges / potions.
Added chaos is only lvl 18, QOTF is 5L, and I don't have vinktar / TOH yet. (currently using atziri / sulphur / jade / granite / life)

I have two main issues for the moment :

- keep charges against boss, should I need weapon swap quilrain with frenzy / FA 20% /GMP 20% / cull 20% just to keep those up, is there a better solution ?

- how should I apply poison, I tried the snakebite but 5 second frenzy charge duration is a bit rough.

Other questions :

Does the keystone point blank gives a malus in damage when the projectile is far ? Or is it only a bonus when in close range ?

with vaal pact, if I have only a node with 0.4% physical leeched as life. when I deal 100k physical damage (cumulated on several mobs), I receive 400 hp ?

I begin to realize that despite the build being really fun clearing packs : I am literally the FLASH, it is really lacking raw damages versus boss, at least as raider :). Hope I'll find some solutions because it looks really smooth and fun.
did not took the point blank keystone. But then realize if doing single target damage, would be using slower projectiles and have to mostly faceroll bosses. But if tht's the case, it's better to take point blank.

But again then if the projectiles return to you from a far distance and hit the mobs, the damage is really really minimal. And coupled with the LESS damage u deal hitting a mob from far. Should i take this keystone or not ...
"
SolidVolgin wrote:
Kinda noob question. Why do you take '+1 Frenzy Charge' for bandits? I can't see how the build generates frenzy charges.

With skill called Blood Rage.
Last edited by Blendight on Sep 25, 2016, 5:16:41 PM
Probably the most complicated build I've played. First time playing a Pathfinder, so maybe it's par for the course. Got a 6L on a lucky fuse (first even from closed beta) and everything just melts. Many of these gems can be bought at 10-15% for only a few chaos. At level 80 with 6 Ascendancy points I'm clearing the highest tier of maps I can find (currently hovering at 10/11).

Having mana issues though. Can't afford a Vinktar yet, but I don't see how you'd get more than one or two shots from it against bosses and then you can't sustain mana with only .4% leech. I still use my mana flask extensively and I'm not even using blasphemy. I could always add one or two more points toward Essence Sap, but that seems like a band-aid for missing something.
get jewel with +2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks. helps a lot for mana sustain
hi awesome build man , do you think an assasin version could work? i want to try the shaper and t16 stuff , can you give me any recommendations for subclass assasin nodes?
bump
Last edited by levinh07 on Sep 28, 2016, 1:02:51 AM
@WishTrinity

If it wasnt for int reqs, i'd totally run hineko's sight but I would need to change my ring to have str + int on it to make up the missing 40 or so. Could sacrifice 5% hp for 30 int node to make it work. Might be worth it since no blind and the dodge from hinekos sight could make up for 5% hp.

Point blank is definitely worth it once you go 6L.

@EspadaDelPanico

Assassin could work but then youll have to go Cospri's for the PSN if you want to keep any semblance of what Mathil made here. Otherwise it would be a completely different build since now youre crit power charges and not flasks. Whole nother spectral throw build buddy.

@Randal_Thor

Cospri's for psn. Your damage will stack up on bosses with psn better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info