DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

I’m lvl 69 and have only a 5 link chest

With Spectral Throw + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Added Chaos Damage + Void Manipulation + Faster Attacks

In hide the Spectral throw shows me only round about 2k damage……. Is this normal?

If I played dried lake runs the “killspeed isn’t good

“Mathil write (Spectral Throw in hideout - Grace & on 6L (GMP10.2k DPS)”

So I hoped for the 5 Link maybe 5-8k damage

Where is the mistake or how can I improve the damage of Spectral Throw?

Having a ton of fun with this build in HC. But I have a question; I wonder why you go for master alchemist instead of master surgeon? Do you think that having ele status effect removal for all ele status effects is better than having bleed remove + thawing flask?

Edit: I think I figured it out, for non crit build master surgeon isn't that great and with master alchemist we get the 20% chance to shock freeze and ignite.

Another small question though: Do you think the flat lightning dmg to attacks vinktars works well enough? Because the phys to lightning one is retard expensive atm.
Last edited by thevdende on Sep 23, 2016, 7:23:56 AM
"
Jeven wrote:
I’m lvl 69 and have only a 5 link chest

With Spectral Throw + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Added Chaos Damage + Void Manipulation + Faster Attacks

In hide the Spectral throw shows me only round about 2k damage……. Is this normal?

If I played dried lake runs the “killspeed isn’t good

“Mathil write (Spectral Throw in hideout - Grace & on 6L (GMP10.2k DPS)”

So I hoped for the 5 Link maybe 5-8k damage

Where is the mistake or how can I improve the damage of Spectral Throw?

he already stated the build doesnt really come together until around lvl80ish. just gotta rough it through Also** his stats are on a level 92 character, not 69. lol you have a long way to go.
Last edited by Czerpakistan on Sep 23, 2016, 11:05:23 AM
can someone tell me what is the pierce gem for? i thought ST has 100% pierce chance?
"
can someone tell me what is the pierce gem for? i thought ST has 100% pierce chance?

@WishTrinity For more damage multi:
Per 1% Quality: 0.5% increased Projectile Damage (10% at 20q)
(10-19)% more Projectile Damage (19% at lvl20)
So total 29% at 20/20.
And if that didnt change since becks published information bout poison and scalling, multi from projectile damage double deep (initial hit and psn stacks as well).

@Mathil or someone I wander what will you take/do with Shadow version of this buils? Dirty techniques + noxious strike, and with rive claw/claws? Some creazy pdps crit dagger/daggers and Adder's Touch? Some other stuff + poison gem? It would be crit so its good way to go with ICS +GMP/SP+PPAD+FA+VM/PIERCE? And I really wandering why one of this option could be better than others, bcos I think all should kinda work, but still one can be superior somehow :)
@add
Also im curious of going CI instead of dodge/eva/life. Hatred + discipline + mediocre gear with dual wielding should be aroung 9k+ es. Wouldn't better than 5-6k life + dodge/eva?
Last edited by silas177 on Sep 23, 2016, 12:12:56 PM
"
silas177 wrote:
"

So total 29% at 20/20.
And if that didnt change since becks published information bout poison and scalling, multi from projectile damage double deep (initial hit and psn stacks as well).

@Mathil or someone I wander what will you take/do with Shadow version of this buils? Dirty techniques + noxious strike, and with rive claw/claws? Some creazy pdps crit dagger/daggers and Adder's Touch? Some other stuff + poison gem? It would be crit so its good way to go with ICS +GMP/SP+PPAD+FA+VM/PIERCE? And I really wandering why one of this option could be better than others, bcos I think all should kinda work, but still one can be superior somehow :)
@add
Also im curious of going CI instead of dodge/eva/life. Hatred + discipline + mediocre gear with dual wielding should be aroung 9k+ es. Wouldn't better than 5-6k life + dodge/eva?

i see. I guess no other gems can replace pierce in the best damage scaling for the last gem slot then.. thanks for the clarificaiton
Hi man, first of all, thanks for share your builds and experience, i'm learn a lot with it.
i'm having some trouble with mana leech, and don't see any mana leech on your equipes or jewel. u just use vinktar for leech some mana?
Last edited by ogrorox on Sep 23, 2016, 5:45:10 PM
"
silas177 wrote:
"

So total 29% at 20/20.

@add

You have a wrong understanding about MORE and Increased damage, basically Increasing damage in additive, for example, your base attack is considering 100%, every % increased damage will add up to this base, so 10% of 20q Pierce gem will add 10% to total 100% based damage. This additive calculation is counted for passive tree as well.

MORE damage is multiplicative and will be multiplied with total sum of based dam (after weapon dam calculation), example of calculation:
If your weapon has 5 - 10 based physical attack, total increased damage from passive tree is 500%, and you about to link your base attack skill with 100% based atk with 20q Pierce gem:

Stage 1: 10% increased dam from 20% quality of Pierce
(5 - 10) x (500 + 10) = 2,550 - 5,100
Stage 2: 19% MORE damage from level 20 Pierce
(2,550 - 5,100) x (500 + 10) x 1.2 = 1,560,600 - 3,121,200

To compare with 19% increased damage instead of 19% MORE damage in the stage 2:
(2,550 - 5,100) x (500 + 10 + 19) = 1,348,950 - 2,697,900

MORE modifiers in gems or passive trees (Berserker's 40% more, Slayer's 20% more ...) is always top priority to get because it gives more damage comparing to increased damage. Simple as that.

This applies to LESS modifiers as well, try to minimize LESS damage modifier as much as you can, for example: using Lesser Multiple Projectile instead or GMP.

In what order should I select my ascendancies?
Kinda noob question. Why do you take '+1 Frenzy Charge' for bandits? I can't see how the build generates frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info