What about razor of the seventh sun and eye of innocence ?

Do you want to play like a RF but want more fun ? Do you want to play a build that does RF + CoC ? This build is done for you ;)

CWDT elementalist avatar of fire + elemental overload

Currently lvl 81 elementalist, i'm playing a cwdt build with emberwake, eye of innocence, razor of the seventh sun and carcass jack.
Currently on a 4L, it's already realy effective. Just with casting 3 blade vortex at start of each instance i just have to run between mobs and everything dies :)

Take a look at this Peninsula boss fight :

http://hpics.li/6170809
Enjoy !
Last edited by ziguid on Sep 17, 2016, 5:29:00 AM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2016, 8:33:23 AM
inb4ukillshaperthenpplsayit'sopasfuckcuzitcankillshaper
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
shaper and uber are not the only two things we can do in poe i think, maybe i'm wrong...
3.6k hp?

That is low even by glass cannon standards.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
3.6k hp?

That is low even by glass cannon standards.

I allways envy players that get excited by such builds... was amazing to be new and not worry about "real endgame"where you need a min ammount of eHP...so many fun stuff to build... these days i realise that its trash before i even start it.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I still can grab 12 life nods just nearby, i've taken some nods i needed for leveling that i don't need anymore, still have respect to do and i still can get more life on my gear, this char has been created 2 days ago, i just wanted to try this combo and see if it worths something. I realy think there's something to do with those items. More over this char can do any reflect map and stay alive as he takes no damages with no leech except life gained on ignite atm :)
Last edited by ziguid on Sep 17, 2016, 6:37:46 AM
looks nice, share more info for the noobs(me)
Spoiler
a bit sad after see the lvl req of those uniques
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Sep 17, 2016, 7:32:47 AM
trying to find somewhere i can create a link for a video that shows this char while running an instance, i hope it will come soon.
Got my hopes up to see something special here and then I read Blade Vortex yet again. Cant we have a build without it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info