The Scourge Terror Claw

Minions are not gaining any increase in damage when my character successfully hits while using The Scourge. (My skills damage will change but the minions will still do the same damage and the "Minion damage" on the character sheet will not increase).

The 70% increase in minion damage is only increasing skill damage by 23.75% (47.69% when duel wielding).

The "Increases and reductions to minion damage affect you" is also not working. With 180% minion damage my skill only increases 157.46%.
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2016, 9:03:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Please explain like i'm five...
I see my damage boosted. Does my spectres benefit from +70% when I hit?
"
kilgorek wrote:
Please explain like i'm five...

OK...

"
kilgorek wrote:
dubido, lookit my big claw. My mummy says I have a "Senny Pasenty". Do my friend have a senny pasenty too?

Yes. Your friends have a lot of percents already though. Just like you. How many percents do you have? You have 180 percents. See, 180. Wow! How did you get so many percents? That is a cool claw!

The Seventy Percent is still good though. With the Seventy Percent you go up to 250 percent! Can you say "Two hundred and fifty"? Now that's a lot of percents.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 17, 2016, 7:21:56 PM
I actually think this is an actual bug. In character sheet, "Minion Damage Modifier" doesn't move a a single percentage after hitting successfully. I hope I'm actually getting the slight damage boost but it's way too difficult to test for me at the moment.
i believe this is an actual bug as well. from what i can tell after testing, the claw makes minion damage from jewels and the tree scale your skills as it should, but the "70% increased minion damage if you have hit recently" is currently a local mod and only scales damage from the claw. a dev response would be very useful here: is this mod currently a local mod, and/or is it meant to be a local mod?
The character screen is incorrectly displaying only static minion damage bonuses, not any conditional ones. This will be fixed in a future patch. The bonus is still applied.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The character screen is incorrectly displaying only static minion damage bonuses, not any conditional ones. This will be fixed in a future patch. The bonus is still applied.

thanks for the reply! does minion damage (from the passive tree or from the conditional scourge affix) while wearing the scourge apply to damage over time, such as poison?
"
cullam wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

thanks for the reply! does minion damage (from the passive tree or from the conditional scourge affix) while wearing the scourge apply to damage over time, such as poison?

I'm not Mark, but I just tested this and it certainly looks like it does!
Yes. "increased Minion Damage" is also treated as "increased Damage" while under The Scourge's effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info