Enchanting Two-Toned boots lost my implicit??

Two weeks ago, f*ed up my endgame fingerless gloves by enchant. It was an expensive mistake :-(

But that is the way we learn in our life.

Let it go, move on.

"
Raudram wrote:
still can't preview the enchant and cancel if you don't like it

sadly, this could give you the option to put your enchantment 'offer' to a specific item it would suit best (try once to see what you can get, then change the item and apply): not enough layers of rng... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
crystalwitch wrote:

WARNING: An enchantment can not be removed, only replaced by another implicit from either corrupting the item or re-enchanting it. Would you like to read the warnings for 'corruption'?

yes please! this warnings were really helpful, i want more

...and at the end many if them beat any +32% res, chaos included imo.

Srsly, getting upset about 32 res isn't worth it
Burn all the orbs!
"
neonive wrote:
There was this exact thread last week. Us veteran players wouldn't even think about it cause 1 implicit is how it has always been. But I can see why newer players wouldn't think about it.

You wouldn't want to Vaal a good enchanted item either for same reason.

That would be a gigantic power creep if we had 2 implicit mods.

It would not be a gigantic power creep, and it is stupid that you can not have more than one. For that reason, i would not even consider vaaling most items, as it removes their implicit completely if it gives another, which could by odds majorly suck, LOL.

There is no reason they can not have 2, you should be able to add power to the item, not change the power completely, LOL.

That said, it is what it is, it sucks, but not gonna fuss over it, LOL
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
neonive wrote:
There was this exact thread last week. Us veteran players wouldn't even think about it cause 1 implicit is how it has always been. But I can see why newer players wouldn't think about it.

You wouldn't want to Vaal a good enchanted item either for same reason.

That would be a gigantic power creep if we had 2 implicit mods.

It would not be a gigantic power creep, and it is stupid that you can not have more than one. For that reason, i would not even consider vaaling most items, as it removes their implicit completely if it gives another, which could by odds majorly suck, LOL.

There is no reason they can not have 2, you should be able to add power to the item, not change the power completely, LOL.

That said, it is what it is, it sucks, but not gonna fuss over it, LOL

There are rules for item affixes that have literally been in place forever, and you think they should change because...?

It would absolutely be a power creep to be able to have multiple implicits. So, I can have a weapon that gives +X % spell/eledmg/global crit as an implicit, and hell let's vaal culling strike on it too! That's not at all power creep. Nope.
U MAD?
"
MasterAxe wrote:
It would not be a gigantic power creep

its even 'more than half of too much' with the possibility of +1 to Gems; like on Tabula etc...

"
MasterAxe wrote:
There is no reason they can not have 2

wrong - there is no reason to have more than one - because it is (actually) defined as a single stat on items, and there's no reason to change this.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I think it would be a good idea to pop up a dialogue asking you to confirm that you want to overwrite the existing implicit. (e.g. like the one for skin transfers)

Would help to explain the whole process to new players ...
I suffered from the same problem except I enchanted my "spiked gloves". Lost 20% melee damage for some bs enchant.

Instead of spending time reading the forums for the do's and don'ts of this game I'd rather just play the fuckin game.

Ggg really needs to start making the gameplay in poe more transparent. This error of information enticed me to take a small break from playing.

One more thing, the in-game map design is horribly outdated and makes my eyes bleed, please fix it now!

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info