Build of the Week S06E01: Insobyr's Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye

cool build
S L O W E R
Nice Build but for the actuell season I would try to get my hands on silvertongue and add a fork support to barrage. Then you can also ignore drillneck and maybe use a more direct damage increasing or defensive rare quiver.
Have been waiting a long time for this series to return. Very nice.
Builds based on one of the strongest skills as a Build of the Week? I thought this series was supposed to be about something interesting and innovative...

A few thoughts.

This build is dated to 2.3 patch. He uses Reach and it got nerfed to the ground. This build is most likely needs rethinking for 2.4.

Also why do it for Standard? They have Mirrored Gear, Legacy Uniques and unlimited seas of currency and can make work basically anything. Except Conversion Trap maybe :P

I didn't knew that one can use Barrage as pack clearing tool though. But it required Reach, so not exactly viable now. Didn't read entire thing but without Reach that would most likely be inferior to LA in regards of pack clearing. Still strong as alternative skill for Boss Killing with poison.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 15, 2016, 12:11:42 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Builds based on one of the strongest skills as a Build of the Week? I thought this series was supposed to be about something interesting and innovative...

A few thoughts.

This build is dated to 2.3 patch. He uses Reach and it got nerfed to the ground. This build is most likely needs rethinking for 2.4.

Also why do it for Standard? They have Mirrored Gear, Legacy Uniques and unlimited seas of currency and can make work basically anything. Except Conversion Trap maybe :P

I didn't knew that one can use Barrage as pack clearing tool though. But it required Reach, so not exactly viable now. Didn't read entire thing but without Reach that would most likely be inferior to LA in regards of pack clearing. Still strong as alternative skill for Boss Killing with poison.

He uses Voltaxic, at least it is presented that way in the BotW vid.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
insobyr wrote:
wow really!? Me on BotW?! Totally didn't expect that....

Thank you Bex, for bringing back BotW, I missed it so much.

And thank you for choosing this build, Im so happy XXXD

You're a legend! What are you going to do now??
May aswell rename this series nerf of the week. Whatever build gets showcased, gets nerfed.
Build looks fun and video was so well done!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I like that there is a build based around Volley Fire Barrage that isn't purely for making Null's Inclination usable. Though from the boss footage it actually doesn't seem like the damage is that crazy high. Then again I might be in a haze after all my adventures in how stupid Necro currently is. (Seriously, SRS + Spectres is so dumb right now)
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Well, I must say that i'm happy that the build of the week is back, but i'm dissapointed that after making the first guide for barrage voltaxic and barrage physical with cospri's, it was some other build that took the glory.

he posted the build on the 20.7, I did that a long time ago, here are the guides, enjoy:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1644197

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667626
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info