Labirinth layout in Pier map..!!!!! WHY ??

Hey !, now before You guys jump me here is mi 2 cent on this !.
If i whant to play maze stuff labirinth stuff etc i just play labirint until i grow a beard,.. BUT !!, why in god's name did u had to go and introduce the labirint layout in the Pier map..?????? WHY GGG , i mean .ur forceing people whoo dont like labirint and the stupid traps etc to just go thru it if wee whana kill the boss..NOT HARD TO DO them but dont force that stuff down on our neks !!

Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 1:05:20 PM
-> Players complaining about game being boring grind, with bosses being loot piniatas and essentially all the same

-> GGG introduces some mechanics to make thing more interesting, adds decision elements to map progression

-> I JUST WANT TO KILL MONSTERS WTFBBQ@!$%&^@!

I mean, I'm aware that these may not be the same groups of players, but it is funny to see these two things next to each other. Lol.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
ur forceing people whoo dont like labirint and the stupid traps

Who force you to run pier map?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
stop embarrassing yourselves, it is hardly like the lab traps, there are only a handful or very easy to avoid low damaging traps. don't like it, just skip the boss. some people like a bit of variety, if you don't just skip it, nothing is mandatory
oops, double post
Last edited by blubbber on Sep 14, 2016, 5:00:38 AM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
ur forceing people whoo dont like labirint and the stupid traps

Who force you to run pier map?
^this
Even if you don't know about boss fight layout beforehand, you can clearly see those traps when you start fighting him (or when you reduce him to w/e hp threshold, idk, didn't play this shit myself :p). After that you can just say "fuk eet" and leave the map leaving the boss alive and the map uncompleted so it won't drop afterwards (except in connected maps which you'll eventually overlevel anyway)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Those three gauntlets very a nice surprise, albeit really easy.
I agree with the OP.

Yes, they're easy traps but they basically changed the layout of a PERFECTLY GOOD MAP; it was one way only and one of my favourites and now it splits at a point, and overall it's "meh".

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Despite this being a troll thread,all you need to do is press leap slam exactly three times to get past all three traps. Or just walk through.
This is getting more ridiculous each day...
Lab is love, lab is life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info