Linking steam

Hello,

previously I was playing from Steam. In order to be able to benefit from the website I linked my steam account to this new poe website account.

Right now I'm a bit affraid : my caracters do not show up on the "My Account" page.

Did they got deleted ?

Sadly I can't log into steam as my game is taking its daily 2-3 hours to update.

Thank you.
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2016, 1:56:30 PM
"
Illmarin0 wrote:
Hello,

previously I was playing from Steam. In order to be able to benefit from the website I linked my steam account to this new poe website account.

Right now I'm a bit affraid : my caracters do not show up on the "My Account" page.

Did they got deleted ?

Sadly I can't log into steam as my game is taking its daily 2-3 hours to update.

Thank you.

Hey there,

I'll send you a PM in regards to your account.
Thank you. I will be waiting.
Plese help me to.
Unlink my steam from freeivandurak@gmail.com
i wait 2 days ! please.
Last edited by FirstStone on Dec 8, 2016, 10:10:02 AM
i cant use my steam account on standalone client because my poe(non steam) account has the same email
"
Plese help me to.
Unlink my steam from freeivandurak@gmail.com
i wait 2 days ! please.

"
i cant use my steam account on standalone client because my poe(non steam) account has the same email

Hi there, I've sent you both a PM regarding your accounts. :)
Hi West_GGG, could you unlink my accout from steam? I wrote yesterday to support@grindinggear.com, but I didn't get feedback.

Thank You!
"
Hi West_GGG, could you unlink my accout from steam? I wrote yesterday to support@grindinggear.com, but I didn't get feedback.

Thank You!

Hi there, I've sent you a PM about this now.
My linked to my very old locked account. (Removed By Support)
U can unlock him and sand PM on freeivandurak account ?
(Image Removed By Support)
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Dec 9, 2016, 12:37:05 AM
Hi there,

Can you please email us at support@grindinggear.com? We may be able to help you from there.

Please note that we are a little backlogged at the moment, so there may be a delay in the response.

Thank you for all of your patience.

Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info