My Introduction

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I couldn't really find an intro thread so I started my own for myself! My name is Kurisutin, or just Kurisu, I don't mind. This game was recommended to me by a friend, I need something to play while Diablo III is in maintenance... Though I started downloading PoE and now I'm not sure if it will completely download before D3 comes back on.

Anyway, just thought I would say hi, I hope (I am sure) this is the right section for it. Any advice, or if anyone is just interested to know more about me, I don't bite and I'm happy to make new friends.
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2016, 12:25:15 AM
Hello. This game is hard. You will die in act 4 normal. Enjoy!
Hi!
Censored.
"
Kurisutin wrote:
I don't bite

You need to change that. Wraeclast is a harsh place and you need to be aware of the fact that EVERYTHING out there wants to kill you. This no fun place where you run with OP equipment through lvl 50 greater rifts without a care in the world. You want and need everything you can get to fight in order to stay alive.

PS: Nice to meet you. In general the poe wiki should help a lot. Also, if you really wanna play this game, bookmark poe.trade. You'll understand why soon enough.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Welcome (over)board, Exile! Mind you don't step on the dead babies on the beach! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Kurisutin wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I couldn't really find an intro thread so I started my own for myself! My name is Kurisutin, or just Kurisu, I don't mind. This game was recommended to me by a friend, I need something to play while Diablo III is in maintenance... Though I started downloading PoE and now I'm not sure if it will completely download before D3 comes back on.

Anyway, just thought I would say hi, I hope (I am sure) this is the right section for it. Any advice, or if anyone is just interested to know more about me, I don't bite and I'm happy to make new friends.

Welcome to Wraeclast, Kristin. My ign is Myrrhth. Add me and behold my might! *Lightning crashes!*

[About me: I'm playing slowly this League bc of my RL schedule. I'm not b4n4n4s leet, but I'm decent. If you'd like an invite into my guild, Coincidence Men, let me know. There are some extra stash tabs, and I try to stock it with useful leveling items.]

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info