Core Piety is Bugged

Unfortunately I do not know how to reproduce this bug.
What happened in my Core map is as following:
- damaged Malachai and triggered Piety;
- damaged Piety until she went on my side again;
- damaged Malachai until Piety changed sides again;
- I died while Piety was lowlife (maybe 1% hp);
- Came back into the map - Piety probably dropped to 0% while I was in my hideout;
- The event when Malachai impales Piety did not happen, Piety remained at 0% hp - she wasn't casting spells anymore nor was she was moving, she was effectively stuck;
- Could not complete the map as Piety was essentially invincible, thus making Malachai invincible too;

I didn't have time to screenshot nor type /bug as it was a particularly nasty Core map and I did not want to die twice (high level char, even if it was SC).
Last edited by CiobIsAbsurd on Sep 13, 2016, 4:44:32 AM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 8:28:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

I had the same bug. Piety can't die and Malachai is immortal.

Kuolema kuittaa univelat
same thing happened to me.

Playing tripple incini-totem build. I died, totems continued to damage, piety reached zero life and didn't die.

I resurrected, portalled back in, and then she won't die, ran around like a chicken for 5 minutes with my totems blasting away at her and Malachai to no avail.
Same bug here. Core Piety couldn't die although she was at 0 health and so Malachai stayed invulnerable.

Last edited by Dangief on Jan 14, 2017, 11:30:26 AM
not a bug as far as i'm aware, if a boss/monster dies when you are not in the instance then you don't get credit, including drops, quest completion, and lab rewards
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Same bug. I never even came close to dying. It's happening right now. I ran around for 5 min then decided to port back and check if there is a solution. 2nd time piety drops to 0% she doesn't change sides.

Seems like a bug to me.

PS: Problem seems to fix itself when you port back to town and come back. When I reentered the boss arena piety way moving and changed when I took down her ES and 1hp. Still, needing to port to town to finish the map seems like something that should be fixed.
Last edited by XLMDX on Jan 16, 2017, 8:40:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info