FYI: The "." is mutable.

Another method might be we could move to the further chat numbers like say "Channel 1337" just for an example. The Bots really only proliferate the first channel numbers and they seem to just spam whatever channel they get automatically placed. If an unwritten/secret coded hint on where the "actual" channels are at might help the bots stop "appearing" at all for the users.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Spammers get rekt
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
agree with GGG well served well deserved Spammers muted
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

reported
I respect free speach.

I don't report complaints about harsh words or even content many others
would find offensive and place a report which will easily cause a mute.

I'm a big boy. I dont care.

however....

I was involved in reporting dot spam.

go ahead and argue politics and make some heinous remarks... I dont personally
care. swear all day long and get involved in the occasional flame war.

stop spamming.
"
Dethklok wrote:
Spammers get rekt

This. For life.
"900 runs Vol - 1 brittle emperor and 0 exalted orbs. that game best for slave. best for spend time."
-1ndig0
1. get 20 ppl
2. pick up random word to spam on chat
3. Wit till mods will mute everyone who will use "global" "chat" "mods" "are" "dumb" "fun" "not" "allowed"

I think it is good that people can get muted for breaking unwritten rule...

Also, inb4 for ppl that will use random letter or words instead of "."... GL mods you are brilliant.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 13, 2016, 1:59:22 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
1. get 20 ppl
2. pick up random word to spam on chat
3. Wit till mods will mute everyone who will use "global" "chat" "mods" "are" "dumb" "fun" "not" "allowed"

I think it is good that people can get muted for breaking unwritten rule...

Also, inb4 for ppl that will use random letter or words instead of "."... GL mods you are brilliant.
ascii 39,96,166,167,248,249,250 and 255 also occupy small percentage of space in a symbol... inb4 they are filtered as well
Spoiler
but if poe chat support unicode then... muahahaha
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info