In need of a beta key

In this specific begging thread i will try to convince you lucky people who hasn't only been lucky enough to get a beta invite, but also happen to have 1 extra to give away to consider giving it to me.

With this post being a quite large wall of text people who aren't interested in reading this or simply don't give a shit i have placed a TL RD at the end of this post

Who am i?
I'm a 23 year old Swedish Master of Science student currently on my fourth year. I live pretty far up north so for this presentation imagine me living in a cold dark place where you only have a few hours of sunlight and a lot of free time sitting in front of the computer with very little to do.

Why do i need a beta key?
Like many other I've found myself without a game that i truly enjoy playing lately. Bouncing between games playing through them but not really sticking to any of them. Boredom is slowly setting in and I'm finding myself just surfing the web doing nothing constructive with my time
(if that can be said about time spent in front of the computer)
Being a fan of the Diablo series and recently playing through the game just a few months ago i was really excited when a friend showed me PoE a few days ago.
I truly believe this is a game i would really enjoy and be able to spend quite a few hours(days) playing.

What makes me think i would be a good beta tester?
I am what most game people would call a number cruncher or a theory crafter. I truly enjoy spending hours and hours analyzing and calculating the optimal way to play the class i choose to play. With the passive talent tree being the massive clunk of a system it is i cant help to think that this is a positive attribute for finding balance problems and cookie cutter builds and more.

Keeping it short(er) aka Final words
One can argue that this could be said for a lot of other people desperate after a beta key but i at least hope you will consider giving me a beta key one extra moment.

I truly believe there must be a better way to get the attention of other beta testers than constantly spamming
"Give beta plz" every 15 minutes or frantically hoping that your name will magically appear on the random lottery. And this wall of text is my way of saying I'm here, and i truly wish to be a part of this beta in a more constructive manner than shamelessly begging every waking moment.

TL DR
A Swedish 23 year old shamelessly arguing with way to many words why he is more suited to be a beta tester than the average bear. The core of the argument being a lot of free time and a knack for theory crafting.

Please consider that English is not my native language before flaming me for the grammatical errors in this text
Looking for a beta key, give me a PM if you got one extra
I would give you a key, but I don't have an extra :/
thanks, now i just need to convince a few more :D
Last edited by Blackpalt on Jan 24, 2012, 2:32:54 AM
shamefull bump :(
PLease give me a key. I have Birthday today. please give me this gift. I will be as happy as lary:) please give me a key. i will play every day:) I love this game:) I can't w8 more...
"
Verguel123 wrote:
PLease give me a key. I have Birthday today. please give me this gift. I will be as happy as lary:) please give me a key. i will play every day:) I love this game:) I can't w8 more...

If this guy gets his beta key before me i will cry myself to sleep :(
Bump for you. Just because you was honest. I am looking for one too. I understand how hard it is to find a new game to play.

Bump because you didn't say it was your birthday.
OooOOO We are half way there. OoooOOO Living on prayer.
"
Blackpalt wrote:
"
Verguel123 wrote:

If this guy gets his beta key before me i will cry myself to sleep :(

hahahha !

ill shed a tear aswell
lol you deserv a key for taking time and writing all that
Can anyone share beta key?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info