Want to go test this build soon
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Sep 26, 2016, 9:13:58 AM
HI mate ! how do u leech life ?
Vessel flask
looks amazing!
how can i leveling with this build?
Awesome. Now let's have this with 30c budget :D
Build is fine without mirror worthy gear. Made it myself without shadow and Dust. And sitting on 9.1k es with 78k conced + flasked tooltip dps.

I reckon OP's is way higher since he is sitting at roughly 100% inc spell damage more than me.

Leveling is easy, just level as life based and switch to CI at 65ish, if you can't get a hold of shavs.

"Budget" version really only takes a 6link es armor for CI, and a vessel with x-x lightning to spell damage. Slap in a physical to lightning gem in 6link setup and you have your leech solved.
(A lot cheaper than conversion vessel)

As for the power charge generation, use 4l bv - cwdt - power charge on crit - assassins mark/aoe/crit chance.
(Poor man's skyforth, works like a charm on bosses)

Dps will be around 30k with decent gear and I've killed all guardians confidently with budget version.

Haven't kill shaper as CI since I got skyforth and shavs.

I know it isn't budget but it's around 4-5ex instead of the 100ex+ budget displayed.

"
Lyggz wrote:
Build is fine without mirror worthy gear. Made it myself without shadow and Dust. And sitting on 9.1k es with 78k conced + flasked tooltip dps.

I reckon OP's is way higher since he is sitting at roughly 100% inc spell damage more than me.

Leveling is easy, just level as life based and switch to CI at 65ish, if you can't get a hold of shavs.

"Budget" version really only takes a 6link es armor for CI, and a vessel with x-x lightning to spell damage. Slap in a physical to lightning gem in 6link setup and you have your leech solved.
(A lot cheaper than conversion vessel)

As for the power charge generation, use 4l bv - cwdt - power charge on crit - assassins mark/aoe/crit chance.
(Poor man's skyforth, works like a charm on bosses)

Dps will be around 30k with decent gear and I've killed all guardians confidently with budget version.

Haven't kill shaper as CI since I got skyforth and shavs.

I know it isn't budget but it's around 4-5ex instead of the 100ex+ budget displayed.

can u link me ur tree or give some advices? im new to the bv chars, but have some experience with flaskfinder, also very like playing ci builds c:
Last edited by azaziner on Nov 4, 2016, 9:30:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info