[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Tried this build, leveled to 86. Here's my char LeToucanPizzaBlaster.

Sadly this isn't viable at all, survivability is very bad. Even with 200 ES regen i can barely survive an ESH breach.

Totems have very low survivability aswell.

Damage is OK, but that doesn't make a build.
Dont know what you are talking about. Ok, breaches my be an issue with this build. So you have to be beware of that and use common def strategies, incl movement. On the other hand this build is extremely strong. Did all T15 ies without any issues. Guardians are manageable, if you know what you are donig. Otherwise not.
"
rootvik79 wrote:

Sadly this isn't viable at all, survivability is very bad. Even with 200 ES regen i can barely survive an ESH breach.

People have done every single bit of content with this build, so I'm not quite sure what's your definition of "viable".
Im really enjoying this build so far and it feels really strong. Eventually I want to attempt shaper, but I feel like the build would be too squishy for it. Are there any changes I should make to the gear or skill tree to be able to attempt shaper? Thanks.
"
maykay wrote:
"
rootvik79 wrote:

People have done every single bit of content with this build, so I'm not quite sure what's your definition of "viable".

Cudos to them. The build has imho too low life regen and needs Zealot's Oath as ES based and >200-400 regen to counter bleeds/burning ground etc which isn't possible to get. For example staying inside Esh breaches is undoable in higher content >13 maps.

Ty for the build though.
Last edited by rootvik79 on Jan 24, 2017, 1:37:43 AM
"
Im really enjoying this build so far and it feels really strong. Eventually I want to attempt shaper, but I feel like the build would be too squishy for it. Are there any changes I should make to the gear or skill tree to be able to attempt shaper? Thanks.

IF you can get enough cast speed and crit chance from jewels+rings and amulet, you can go dagger+shield.
Hey guys, just an update on my build. While playing this build, I have grown to love it to a point where I have no desire to play my warchief build. I sold a couple of pieces of his more expensive gear and invested about 800 more chaos into this build. I have converted to low life with a 6l shavs and changed from dual wielding to a dagger and shield. I'm now sitting at 10k ES and just under 18k tooltip with conc effect with my normal buffs up.

All guardians down. Unlike most people, I have a really hard time with minotaur. With this build I found Phoenix easiest, then chimera, hydra and minotaur. I beat all before my gear upgrade, so they would be a lot easier now. If someone could recommend a pot setup to help with chimera's smoke phase, I would really appreciate it.

Shaper down, he was trivial with this builds amazing DPS. Will be attempting uber atziri and chayula soon. In my experience, this build is super fun, but needs a lot of investment to become very competitive.
"

All guardians down. Unlike most people, I have a really hard time with minotaur. With this build I found Phoenix easiest, then chimera, hydra and minotaur. I beat all before my gear upgrade, so they would be a lot easier now. If someone could recommend a pot setup to help with chimera's smoke phase, I would really appreciate it.

Shaper down, he was trivial with this builds amazing DPS. Will be attempting uber atziri and chayula soon. In my experience, this build is super fun, but needs a lot of investment to become very competitive.

I cant kill the minotaur either, was just about to post this.. Don't know if its me or the build but i have similar stats, 10k es, and keep dying to the minotaur.

This build is decent but I personally don't like the lack of survivability beyond movement and high es.
tried my first map , had 3700 life and 1k es, died to a berseker, no armor Feels Bad man.
I find this build insane! I have 7k ES and just soloed Atziri three times in a row without dying once! And I only use a 5L!

It isn't the strongest defensive build, so moving around is important, but I've never met a boss I can't murder effortlessly. Just ran through three out of four breachlords yesterday and died once due to being dumb. At lvl 89, it feels awesome to breeze through Atziri, über lab and breach lords.

I transitioned from an Ice Nova build where I just couldn't progress any further, couldn't do uber lab, couldn't do tier 14+ maps. Right now I'm just enjoying the feeling of being overpowered. This is my fifth build, and the first time I'm completely confident going into any boss fight I've tried so far.

I was really skeptical about this build at first, especially until I could get up a massive ES, but now all I can say is THANK YOU for this build! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info