[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Hi
Im play this build first time and first time ever play totems :)
i rly like it :) its easy to play. Can do all content in PoE like uber atziri, uber lab ,shaper all guardians etc...

Here is my gear and some stats after 1.5 month from the start league:

full buff aoe

full buff conc effect

defense

My Passive Skill Tree @ lvl 96

Videos
Normal Atziri Run
got more Vid but slowly upload and i upload only one from all..
ing: Sehemyr
Great build! This is a fun, satisfying and effective build. I so far have invested approximately 15.5 exalts into this build -6 ex into a 6l 750 es chest, 4 ex into 2 daggers (cast speed, spell damage, spell crit), 4 ex onto opal rings with 25% increased fire damage flat es and es%, 1 ex for a 90% crit flameblast enchant helm and 0.5 ex for gloves, boots and belt.

This build has so far been an amazing boss killer with a very respectable clear speed. Operates very well on Atziri, uber lab and general mapping. However I have never felt comfortable with es based characters in uber lab, and will likely stick with my life based warchief build for lab runs. Has consistently cleared all t13s and 14s I have thrown at it (would be rolling t15s and 16s if I could ever get them to drop.. grrr.).

For enchantments, I have found that the 90% crit chance helm enchantment, at least in my setup, yields for more damage than the flat 40% increased flame blast damage. As for boots, I have opted to take an enchant that adds elemental (in my case 1-160 lightning, fire damage would be better) if you haven't killed recently. Totems kill almost all mobs, so this enchant is almost always up, save for stragglers you kill with ignite. the boot enchant adds 80.5 flat damage to spells, which is almost as effective as anger itself.

At level 83 (I haven't hit all crit multiplier nodes yet, not all gems lvl 20), Path of Building estimates my total dps to be at 635.5k including both totems and ignites. It tears through absolutely everything I have thrown at it so far. Will be definitely taking this build as far as I can go with it, guardians, shaper and uber atziri. My goal for this build is to kill uber atziri for the first time.

Cheers, and thanks for the great build!

(edit: after a quick search, the only option for adding elemental damage, on boot enchant, if you haven't killed recently is lightning, fire and cold have different conditions that are not effective for this build)
Last edited by PoniesAndDaggers on Jan 18, 2017, 5:05:28 PM
nvm
Last edited by prydz666 on Jan 18, 2017, 7:07:42 PM

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AxSEVARlhZvFr8aOBpsHNwfAiL0JKomlScvKgsqEyqNLJw1uTbFNtg26TpYPAU9X0GWQ8hFnUkbSVFJsUyzTq5PBFBCUlNTNVNSVUtVxljlWfNaK1ugYeJknWZUZp5o8mpDbAttGXBScg98Dn_GgpuD24PzidOMNox2jxqP-pBVkm6TJ5RvlS6XlZf0mjua4J2un9-hL6IAo_KnCKcrp1WouayYrhKus7E2tzG8VrzqvorAVMBm0B_Q9dJ81abXz9gk42rkIuvu6_XsVe0873zviO_r8B_w1fFs8h35N_rS

Can someone give me advice on where to go from here for a hybrid build? I've been pretty much stuck for the past few weeks. I still feel extremely squishy.

I don't know whether I should take the plunge and sell off Tukohama and Chayula for proper ES gear and go CI instead. I'm hesitant because 1) I've only ever played life-armour based builds before 2) prices for both these items have skyrocketed 3) ES gear is ridiculously expensive.
Last edited by Etonette on Jan 19, 2017, 3:17:21 AM
What properties do you guys search on jewels? I use cast speed + %energy shield and want to take damage from 3th prop. What do you suggest for damage? crit chance- totem damage- crit multi. or anotherone, which will give me the most damage? I'm using dagger+shield btw
Last edited by Rukh1 on Jan 19, 2017, 5:44:01 AM

Upgraded my gear a bit.

Paid nearly 30 ex for the shield, 14 ex for armor and slammed lightening res.

Working quite well now.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434

Forgot to link armor lol
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Alternatively switching conc eff for ef? Ef has no ignite, but no 25% red aoe either. I checked and it works fine.
Hey
I was playing with this build since a copple of days, but i was wondering, could we replace flameblast with another fire aoe spell ? I mean, i'm farming strand over and over and i was just wondering if i could try to mate it a little bit different so i'm not getting bored too fast :p
"
Tyjerr wrote:
Hey
I was playing with this build since a copple of days, but i was wondering, could we replace flameblast with another fire aoe spell ? I mean, i'm farming strand over and over and i was just wondering if i could try to mate it a little bit different so i'm not getting bored too fast :p

Fireball

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info