[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
You should add Skin Of The Loyal/Lords to hybrid gear. Added +1300 es to me and a lot of dps.

interesting. care to elaborate? added 1300 es compared to a high es regalia? interested in this as well as this would be a very cheap upgrade compared to getting / crafting a 6l regalia. thanks for the tip

Any explain of this? How 100% Increase Global Defences boost ES?
I have one noob question. Power charge really works on totem? Why is it needed with totem build here?

EDIT : ah nm, figured it out. I had swapped curse to assasins' mark instead of temporal chains. And i was not generating any charges at all!
Last edited by amit_talkin on Apr 12, 2017, 2:00:01 PM
Hi all

Has anyone tested empower?
I have a lvl 4 empower laying around this would bring flameblast to lvl 24 (338-507 dmg)
Sounds insane on paper
if we went Hierophant, what order would we go about stating in it?
also im playing hardcore

thanks in advance
"
cream69 wrote:
Hi all

Has anyone tested empower?
I have a lvl 4 empower laying around this would bring flameblast to lvl 24 (338-507 dmg)
Sounds insane on paper

it'd be better than inc crits if you can stil stay around 90+% crit with diamond up
hey buddy, how did you get your daggers?
"
APEC wrote:
"
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
You should add Skin Of The Loyal/Lords to hybrid gear. Added +1300 es to me and a lot of dps.

interesting. care to elaborate? added 1300 es compared to a high es regalia? interested in this as well as this would be a very cheap upgrade compared to getting / crafting a 6l regalia. thanks for the tip

Any explain of this? How 100% Increase Global Defences boost ES?

Have one of this and it decrease my ES for -1200.
How do u get +1300 I don't know...
Last edited by APEC on Apr 15, 2017, 5:24:36 AM
Hello, i'm new here. This build is very comfortable, i have few questions:
1)In the video of Blajo that you posted he got different Ascendancy because killing bosses is main priority as i understood. So the question is can i lvling on maps without killing bosses, is this normal? Cuz my pc is trash, and im dying a lot on bosses.
2) Why Blajo have link "immortal call-cwdt and enlighten"? why do we need enlighten for that, dont understood. autocast of imm call requiers mana?
3) Why do we need cwdt 3 lvl?
4) Why Regalia is so good armor? Im watchin twitch and everybody crafting links on it.
Thx in advance.
So many new info in this game, my head is bursting)
Sorry for my english
Last edited by blackswan511 on Apr 15, 2017, 7:32:53 AM
Can someone tell me where to put my points for ascendary either hiero or inquisitor?
i just hit 70 with your build, but my totem become super easily to die,, anything i can do to make them a little bit more tanky???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info