Lab (Uber lab) Crashes ...

Hi GGG having lot of crashes while running lab ,loosing lot offerings its really annoying
can we have some new of investigations plz ?
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2017, 10:25:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yep, 4 crash in 4 attempts.
There are certain areas that crash you 100% of the time. See the (many) other topics. Is known and is being investigated. Use sites like poelab.com to see if there is a 100% safe route to take. If unsure avoid lab until fixed.
Last edited by silverdash on Sep 11, 2016, 6:36:34 AM
same here when entering next area invalid instanz and crtash byebye uber lab key...
2 crach
I thought it was on my end, obviously not lost 80% of the attmepts to random disconnect ...
Bumping because instance crashing in uber lab is incredibly aggravating. Tried to get carried 5 times in uber lab this league, and 4 of those times ended in an instance crash. Every time I crashed, I was trying to enter the Apirant's Trial where Izaro is and my carry service provider already killed Izaro. Maybe this crash has something to do with Izaro going into his hole, or that my service provider lived across the world. Either way this needs a fix.
I can't help people with uber lab because of these crashes. Not one not two, all the time.
Please fix it, and refund me all those offerings
It was fine before, recently crashing a lot, lost last 2 offerings, frustrating as hell especially that other maps are not crashing [just have serious stability issues with shaper and other newer zones]. last patches are killing me :/
Talamoana warrior
"
Ghormen wrote:
Hi GGG having lot of crashes while running lab ,loosing lot offerings its really annoying
can we have some new of investigations plz ?

I had all my offerings and tried several times to run Uber lab. Once got all the way to the last Aspirants Trial then crashed when I tried to access the stash while outside and one of party was inside fighting. During all these I had dx11 beta client and 2x enchant prophesy.

On the last offering I went dx9ex client. Went the whole way and used both enchants (YAY!!!)

Your client was?

Note: actually I only had 5 offerings...once I didn't pick it up before clicking on the portal out ;-/ and on 2 of the 5 I died to traps. So 3 crashes
Last edited by Olbrannon on Mar 27, 2017, 9:56:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info