Lacerate Cospri's Malice Berserker

"
Vaser23 wrote:
Another question. What advise stones add 6-link if remove Kaoms heart?
Will tangible benefits?
I just watch you shake your other build of this build is not life sposb?
very sorry to take the time to build and it will be weak ((

6link wont do much since the spells are in the sword.
Hi,first i say thanks very much for ur build.Very fun to play, i like this gameplay very fast and of course COC.

It's my 4 or 5 characters in this league,and i think i played this build to the end and try to go fight the Shaper.

I already killed Uber Izaro :)

Now,just say something about this buiid

I tried to have the best critick chance to proc the Malice, so i play with a 6L:
I got fisrt hand 87% and second 89% chance to crit

My gems setup : Lacerate,multistrike,fortify,life gain on hit,PCOC,increased critical strike

, 2 Diamond ring of course and i buyed the rat's with 60% crit chance Lacerate

Anyway thanks again and good luck !!
"
Poulpe wrote:
Hi,first i say thanks very much for ur build.Very fun to play, i like this gameplay very fast and of course COC.

It's my 4 or 5 characters in this league,and i think i played this build to the end and try to go fight the Shaper.

I already killed Uber Izaro :)

Now,just say something about this buiid

I tried to have the best critick chance to proc the Malice, so i play with a 6L:
I got fisrt hand 87% and second 89% chance to crit

My gems setup : Lacerate,multistrike,fortify,life gain on hit,PCOC,increased critical strike

, 2 Diamond ring of course and i buyed the rat's with 60% crit chance Lacerate

Anyway thanks again and good luck !!

im close to crit cap with like 93 or something the base crit on the gloves is insane.
that been said the Pcoc is realy nice to have i would drop Lgoh with faster attacks though, with VP and berserker leech i never needed more leech than that.
How does the attack speed on gloves essence compares to the crit chance one?
"
Draconianpr wrote:
How does the attack speed on gloves essence compares to the crit chance one?

well since cospris has only 5.5 base crit the crit on the gloves is huge.
without gloves and crit gem 62% crit, with gloves and crit gem 91.5% crit.
Sorry to bother again but I'm making this build since I've found most of the stuff except for the cosprice (which I already bought one ) and wanted to ask up until where are you clearing comfortably with it ?
I'm thinking on dropping one of the rings and adding a dying sun for 3 extra projectiles.

Edit:

Another question instead of the rings aren't opal rings with hatred essence better? at least 50% more dmg per ring plus life and res? Unless I'm not seeing something I assume they are used for the dmg and extra projectiles.
Which i think can be compensated by a dying sun and the rings

In that case are critical rings better than opal rings?
Last edited by Draconianpr on Oct 27, 2016, 4:25:28 PM
"
Draconianpr wrote:
Sorry to bother again but I'm making this build since I've found most of the stuff except for the cosprice (which I already bought one ) and wanted to ask up until where are you clearing comfortably with it ?
I'm thinking on dropping one of the rings and adding a dying sun for 3 extra projectiles.

Edit:

Another question instead of the rings aren't opal rings with hatred essence better? at least 50% more dmg per ring plus life and res? Unless I'm not seeing something I assume they are used for the dmg and extra projectiles.
Which i think can be compensated by a dying sun and the rings

In that case are critical rings better than opal rings?

i did all guardians while minotaurs is somewhat anoying its duable. clearing maps wasnt an issue at all up to t16. i never tried dieng sun so you have to figure on your own if the uptime is good enough to keep up the clear speed. not 100% sure about diamond vs opal tbh probably whats easier to get your hands on if you dont plan to craft them by urself, if you drop the unique rings make sure u get high accuracy over any other stat. my accuracy is somewhat low cause i have very limted slots to get accuracny on.

feel free to ask if you have furtgher questions
Bro Skill Tree bug......
yes ;/
"
CaaHH wrote:
Bro Skill Tree bug......

updated now, sry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info