Lacerate Cospri's Malice Berserker

I mean, can you do a screen shot of your dps, with critical chance etc, and your defence ?
And which flask do you recommend ?
thx
"
lecloporte wrote:
I mean, can you do a screen shot of your dps, with critical chance etc, and your defence ?
And which flask do you recommend ?
thx

i can do so but the tooltip isnt realy saying much in this case (lacerate 18k - ice spear 12k - arctic breath 13k dps // no flask or charges) , for defence i have 7k life like no armour or evasion capped res and acrobatics thats it somewhat.
you can see my flask set up below but u can change it as u like the quick silver isnt realy needed as you have whirling blades anyways
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 9, 2016, 5:50:30 PM
And what do you think of the lion's roar granite flask ?
Why not use hatred instead of herald of ice and thunder, if you don't even use them for curse ?
Have you tested blasphemy + frostbite + assassin's mark ? :D

THe enchantment : "10% Chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike with Ice Spear" is on merciless lab, right ?
Thx for your answer.
Last edited by lecloporte on Oct 11, 2016, 2:35:14 AM
"
lecloporte wrote:
And what do you think of the lion's roar granite flask ?
Why not use hatred instead of herald of ice and thunder, if you don't even use them for curse ?
Have you tested blasphemy + frostbite + assassin's mark ? :D

THe enchantment : "10% Chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike with Ice Spear" is on merciless lab, right ?
Thx for your answer.

hatred is based on physical dmg which i dont do at all so it does exactly NOTHING.
heralds do work on the attack and spells and add quite some dmg to both.
i dont have a source for a sceond curse so no i did not try it since only 1 would be apllied.
10% is on merciless right i wasnt able (since there was no rats nest with 15% on sell) to get one from uber.
Hi, your build is awesome ;) at moment i am at level 87 and is fun to do map level tier 11 like precint xd

Only one thing, can you tell me a good cwdt setup on my 5l armour before i can get a kaom heart?

This is my cwdt setup at moment:

Thx again for your build !
"
MIK1982 wrote:
Hi, your build is awesome ;) at moment i am at level 87 and is fun to do map level tier 11 like precint xd

Only one thing, can you tell me a good cwdt setup on my 5l armour before i can get a kaom heart?

enduring cry doesnt work wit cwdt anymore. you could use like ball lightning + blind or something, but u already get blind by using a stibnite flask. nothing else comes to my mind currently other than immortal call what u r already using.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
MIK1982 wrote:

enduring cry doesnt work wit cwdt anymore. you could use like ball lightning + blind or something, but u already get blind by using a stibnite flask. nothing else comes to my mind currently other than immortal call what u r already using.

thanks for the advice, i know immortal call doesn't work with cwdt, in fact i cast manually, but i can try the ball lightning with blind ;9

cya!
Sorry for the Google translation))
Uber Azir killed? Maybe you can tell, if you take 6 which link the lutshe stones to put to nebylo problems Top bosses murder, the Creator just do really kill?))
"
Vaser23 wrote:
Sorry for the Google translation))
Uber Azir killed? Maybe you can tell, if you take 6 which link the lutshe stones to put to nebylo problems Top bosses murder, the Creator just do really kill?))

i did not kill uber but i never tried.
i dont know what you wanna tell me sorry.
Another question. What advise stones add 6-link if remove Kaoms heart?
Will tangible benefits?
I just watch you shake your other build of this build is not life sposb?
very sorry to take the time to build and it will be weak ((
Last edited by Vaser23 on Oct 22, 2016, 5:01:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info