Lacerate Cospri's Malice Berserker

Hey man, looks like a great build.

I just started leveling and i'm currently level 44.
I was wondering , Which node do you recommend to pick first on the ascendancy tree ?

Thanks
Video Games.
Why waste good technology on science and medecine ?
Pain Reaver as 1st, Cloaked in Savagery as 2nd i think
With Vaal Pact it make u near immortal ;-)
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
Hopefully i chose the right one, my lack of mana was pretty annoying until pain reaver.

Thank you for the reply :)
Video Games.
Why waste good technology on science and medecine ?
Sorry for the late respons i usualy get a message when there is a new post in this thread it didnt happen this time :(

"
Hey man, looks like a great build.

I just started leveling and i'm currently level 44.
I was wondering , Which node do you recommend to pick first on the ascendancy tree ?

Thanks

went first for Pain reaver -> cloaked in savergery -> crave the slaugther -> aspect of carnage
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 14, 2016, 5:21:39 PM
Very fun to play, nice build!
Just thinking about the merciless bandits. What do you think to this, Frenzy charge is better because of the awkward power charge generation due to the overlap of curses. However when you get the helm enchant from lab you switch into power charge since you will be able to keep it up easily.

Just my take on it I could be wrong?
"
zenixmoo wrote:
Just thinking about the merciless bandits. What do you think to this, Frenzy charge is better because of the awkward power charge generation due to the overlap of curses. However when you get the helm enchant from lab you switch into power charge since you will be able to keep it up easily.

Just my take on it I could be wrong?

Even with the overlap it worked quite well cause the Range of Ice spear and Arctic breath was bigger than the blasphemy , that been said it sucked for Single Target. It's totaly up you if u want to respect later or Stick to either Frenzy or Power charge. Untill you get the Helm enchant the diffrence is very Small.
Thanks for build, very fun to play!
Record my first essence Atziri run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdEEaVIQUKQ
Died once due to attempt facetanking triple storm call. >_>
Facetanking titty lady last on trio, tho.
if you DW cospri's malice, will you get double procs? overriding inner cooldown?
while DW lacarate hits with both weapons (alternating on left and right swing)
"
kaliXL wrote:
if you DW cospri's malice, will you get double procs? overriding inner cooldown?
while DW lacarate hits with both weapons (alternating on left and right swing)

still have to use diffrent spells the cd is linked to the spell, thats the reason i use 2 diffrent ones.
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 20, 2016, 10:30:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info