[2.4] WhatIsBuff's easy Mjolner build, right click to loot or resurrect

Looks pretty good, can you post some videos with maps?
Last edited by PKiller on Oct 6, 2016, 1:06:20 PM
Hi,
i play your build and its fantastic tank... but have a problem with damage...
this my equip now:

Spoiler

This my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwB5wQHBLMFLQbGC2EOPBLhFCAUTRRxFm8WuxiRGjgaVRpsHwIkqicvLdIuUzH7NZI2xTboNuk6UjpYOtg64TwFPC09_Ed-TeNQR1XGVkhYY12kXz9hIWSjZU1nm2jycql07Xaseu99c3_jggeCm4Nfg8yD24TZhO-Mz5BVkc6aO52uogCi6qZXpwitCa2Nrj6vbLc-u-28n702vqfAAcBmxBXE9sauxtjPftNv1abYJNi92Xzawd3V4XPjauQi5FHqGOw47TzvDu988B_yQfJF9kj3Mve5-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=emix86&characterName=Juggernaut_Lacerate

I would like test in tree, less elemental overlord, insert Celestial judgement and less 1 endurance charge... for you this its ok ?

you have kill the guardian ?

TY
I have one question.

Isn't Unyielding better than Undeniable?

Have you tried EE? I went to a map with this mode today after respec to your build and the clearspeed seems to be a lot better. O.o

But I'm not sure, maybe is just my mind playing tricks.
Last edited by SupaMF on Nov 6, 2016, 9:08:16 AM
Hi , I have a Mjolner but did corrupted and now it has 3 blue.... so is fire penetration mandatory?
Also, since I dont have gain mana on hit jewelry ,so thinking about enlighten + valor + blasphemy + purity of lighting to sustain mana and hp
Last edited by nike2000 on Nov 6, 2016, 7:38:22 PM
yes, I have video that killed all guardian, all face tank. just took about 10 minutes. your gear and tree are totally fine. Should have no problem except shaper.

The damage is not impressive to be honest. It is more toward a tanky build. Good for lazy man, just click one button and drink some water with ease.
"
emix86 wrote:
Hi,
i play your build and its fantastic tank... but have a problem with damage...
this my equip now:

Spoiler

This my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwB5wQHBLMFLQbGC2EOPBLhFCAUTRRxFm8WuxiRGjgaVRpsHwIkqicvLdIuUzH7NZI2xTboNuk6UjpYOtg64TwFPC09_Ed-TeNQR1XGVkhYY12kXz9hIWSjZU1nm2jycql07Xaseu99c3_jggeCm4Nfg8yD24TZhO-Mz5BVkc6aO52uogCi6qZXpwitCa2Nrj6vbLc-u-28n702vqfAAcBmxBXE9sauxtjPftNv1abYJNi92Xzawd3V4XPjauQi5FHqGOw47TzvDu988B_yQfJF9kj3Mve5-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=emix86&characterName=Juggernaut_Lacerate

I would like test in tree, less elemental overlord, insert Celestial judgement and less 1 endurance charge... for you this its ok ?

you have kill the guardian ?

TY
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by BlowBlood on Nov 19, 2016, 3:16:52 PM
fire penetration is mandatory. in end game mobs could have 75 fire res. fire penetration means more than double the dps. level 8 Vorici can fix your mjolner. you can also buy one, it is pretty cheap anyway.

For the mana part, you should use mana gain on hit jewel, 2 of those are more than enough.
"
nike2000 wrote:
Hi , I have a Mjolner but did corrupted and now it has 3 blue.... so is fire penetration mandatory?
Also, since I dont have gain mana on hit jewelry ,so thinking about enlighten + valor + blasphemy + purity of lighting to sustain mana and hp
[Removed by Admin]
Hi guys

Any considerations about new boots comming in 2.5?

The red Trail titan greaves

http://www.gamepedia.com/news/1332-5-important-things-to-know-about-path-of-exiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info