Classes

Who is your favorite class? Why do you most like that class? Will it be the first class you will play as?

Here is my answer:
My favorite class is the templer because I really like to have a shield and a mace or sword, I also like to have a spear or something like that and I think that it is the normal thing for him to have on. Yes it will be the class I will play as in the start so I can finde out if it is my favorite class in game.
Templar seems like a first choice for me too. A holy warrior, with a sword and shield and some sort of defensive aura around him. Seems convenient for a game with such a dark, evil-creatures-lurking-behind-every-corner game setting.

Also, I'm wondering what the final class will be... If its supposed to be somewhere between the ranger and the witch, then some sort of druid seems likely. a combination of staff/bow and some "nature" related magic like summoning wolfs or causing earthquakes.

I haven't been very active on the forum so far. I'd be grateful for a link to a discussion/information about the 6th class topic if it exists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info