[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hi,
I've been playing this build for about 2 weeks now (on/off between selfcast flameblaster...) and I've reached a fairly decent level. My stats and gear are linked in the quote above (stats include Purity of Fire, Stone Golem for regen, and the Determination).
Now my question is - what content should I be capable of doing with this character? I've only done up to tier 9 maps really and quite apprehensive about pushing further. The issue is more one about whether there is a problem with the character or my gameplay (not the best PoE player tbqh). Should I be able to run an Uber Lab with this character? Damage seems on the low side. Regen also seems lower than expected (I only reach about 1.4k regen with all my endurance charges currently, unless I also run vitality). I've chosen to fill out the tree and get the jewel sockets before heading up to Devotion and the last (I think 7th) endurance charge, but if my tree isn't efficient I have enough respecs to make a change as well.
Secondly, are there any glaring gearing mistakes? I specifically want to upgrade my gloves (low str roll), Amethyst ring (no strength roll but I need the dex), and helm (no strength roll, but nice armour, resists, and socket colours <3). The belt is also fairly average but struggling to find a proper affordable replacement. My jewels are a bit bad at the moment, but I've ripped so much currency on them already I'm a bit poor atm so alternatives are a bit hard to come by. Same with trying to roll a 1.6% life regen amulet.
In terms of gems I've found that my BV with increased crit chance keeps Elemental Equilibrium up near-constantly, and I've removed Immortal Call (the permanent endurance charge damage reduction and resists work better for me). I'd prefer to keep the Unset Ring with white socket to switch Purity of Ice or Purity of Lightning on demand.
My chest is GG. ;)

With doing tier 10+ maps I do find that almost every corruption I do (for atlas completion as I'm only at like 45/121) rolls either 40% less life regen or -max resists, are there any tips for map rolling or is it just the RNG life?
Last edited by Frizz_za on Jan 11, 2017, 1:31:19 AM
"
Frizz_za wrote:
Spoiler

Hi,
I've been playing this build for about 2 weeks now (on/off between selfcast flameblaster...) and I've reached a fairly decent level. My stats and gear are linked in the quote above (stats include Purity of Fire, Stone Golem for regen, and the Determination).
Now my question is - what content should I be capable of doing with this character? I've only done up to tier 9 maps really and quite apprehensive about pushing further. The issue is more one about whether there is a problem with the character or my gameplay (not the best PoE player tbqh). Should I be able to run an Uber Lab with this character? Damage seems on the low side. Regen also seems lower than expected (I only reach about 1.4k regen with all my endurance charges currently, unless I also run vitality). I've chosen to fill out the tree and get the jewel sockets before heading up to Devotion and the last (I think 7th) endurance charge, but if my tree isn't efficient I have enough respecs to make a change as well.
Secondly, are there any glaring gearing mistakes? I specifically want to upgrade my gloves (low str roll), Amethyst ring (no strength roll but I need the dex), and helm (no strength roll, but nice armour, resists, and socket colours <3). The belt is also fairly average but struggling to find a proper affordable replacement. My jewels are a bit bad at the moment, but I've ripped so much currency on them already I'm a bit poor atm so alternatives are a bit hard to come by. Same with trying to roll a 1.6% life regen amulet.
In terms of gems I've found that my BV with increased crit chance keeps Elemental Equilibrium up near-constantly, and I've removed Immortal Call (the permanent endurance charge damage reduction and resists work better for me). I'd prefer to keep the Unset Ring with white socket to switch Purity of Ice or Purity of Lightning on demand.
My chest is GG. ;)

With doing tier 10+ maps I do find that almost every corruption I do (for atlas completion as I'm only at like 45/121) rolls either 40% less life regen or -max resists, are there any tips for map rolling or is it just the RNG life?

well our strength + doon is the main source of our damage. jewels as well. you're lacking damage from both of those sources. i also can't tell if you're using flammability but that is a good amount of damage boost too. you can drop the everflowing chalice thingie for a consecrated ground flask for another 40% increased damage.

other than that, the only complain i have is your boots have no move speed which is preference i suppose. looks pretty solid. you should be able to do up to t15-16s as long as you play well :P. i'd also recommend dropping the skillpoint by the jewel below maurader start to grab the life regen per endurance charge node right above the jewel socket.

keep pushing, with experience and time comes better play/higher map tiers. i was able to do less regen with endurances up, as well as vuln/minus max but ONLY ONE of those 3 mods at a time. obviously no regen is a no go.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Rendakar wrote:
"

yup. also vortex/tempest shield

Thanks for your reply.

But BV & Tempest are listed as spells, so cold/lightning to attacks won't affect them!?

lol, no it won't. but vortex (not blade) is a cold damage spell. and tempest shield is a lightning damage spell :P. they both apply EE as it says enemies you HIT (not attack)
"
"
Frizz_za wrote:
Spoiler

Hi,
My chest is GG. ;)

well our strength + doon is the main source of our damage. jewels as well. you're lacking damage from both of those sources. i also can't tell if you're using flammability but that is a good amount of damage boost too. you can drop the everflowing chalice thingie for a consecrated ground flask for another 40% increased damage.

other than that, the only complain i have is your boots have no move speed which is preference i suppose. looks pretty solid. you should be able to do up to t15-16s as long as you play well :P. i'd also recommend dropping the skillpoint by the jewel below maurader start to grab the life regen per endurance charge node right above the jewel socket.

keep pushing, with experience and time comes better play/higher map tiers. i was able to do less regen with endurances up, as well as vuln/minus max but ONLY ONE of those 3 mods at a time. obviously no regen is a no go.

Thanks for the reply! I've made a few changes based on your recommendations - switched the passive around to the .2% per endurance regen and tried to upgrade my gems. Both helm and belt have been replaced so I'm sitting at around 850 strength now. I do use flammability on my shield charge with curse on hit and scorching ray quite frequently. Will be doing Uber Lab this weekend after some tier 10/11 map practice and see how it goes (might grind up to 89 first for another gem socket). Thanks for the build advice and guide
how do you proc elementel overload with the current (breach) setup?
"
how do you proc elementel overload with the current (breach) setup?

added cold or lightning to attacks for shield charge. tempest shield and vortex.
Hello again,

I tried Kaom armor but i'm not sure of the result.

So my first question : the more safer ? (with resist capped in both cases of course)

Second question : the more damage ?

Thx fo ur help

( and again, it's really a gooood build and i enjoy it a lot)
"
A55ayan wrote:
Hello again,

I tried Kaom armor but i'm not sure of the result.

So my first question : the more safer ? (with resist capped in both cases of course)

Second question : the more damage ?

Thx fo ur help

( and again, it's really a gooood build and i enjoy it a lot)

Yes and Yes - More Hp = More Dmg = More Safe
Chieftain is best ascendance for this build?

Chieftain:
Spoiler
10% increased Strength
10% increased Totem Placement speed
When you or your Totems Kill a Burning Enemy, 20% chance for you
Cannot be Ignited
35% increased damage against Burning Enemies
15% chance to Ignite
30% increased Fire Damage
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
40% increased Armour
0.5% of maximum Life Regenerated per second per Endurance Charge
2.5% of Life Regenerated per second

Juggernaut
Spoiler
25% increased effect of Fortify on You
30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
Cannot be Stunned
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
0.4% of Life Regenerated per second
Armour received from Body Armour is doubled
60% increased Armour
25% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges
8% reduced Elemental Damage taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges
6% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
+1 to Maximum Endurance Charges
Spoiler

I am have trouble with this build i cant even do lvl 12 maps with out dying. i use to to do righteous fire about a year ago and i was a LOT tanker than this i could run 15's with np. i see you life is at over 9k and im at 8.2k also you have a life regin of 3.9k and i only have 1k. can you look at my gear and tree and see where i went wrong. i have spent the past hour trying to find the problem and i can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info