[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Benisato707 wrote:
Looking at the Act guides. For act 1 you say:

The Siren's Cadence:
SpoilerHide
After finding and plundering Merveil's booty, head back to town and grab Firestorm! It's time to become a caster :D. Also switch out Ancestral Protector for Searing Bond! WE CAN BURN THINGS NOW!

My question is at this point how do you use Firestorm because even at level 16 I do not have enough Int to use it? I am trying to follow this guide but am having problems. You also list that you used cleave to level but you are saying to use Ground Slam.

I am very new to this game and appreciate the help.

the leveling guide is out of date as of 2.5 patch.

get some int on your gear while leveling, an amulet with 30 int implicit should be enough to keep you going for a while. not too hard to get enough for firestorm

as for the groundslam vs cleave, doesn't matter. just get to 12 to use firestorm somehow :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi all. Im following this guide and i like it a lot, but i think im doing something wrong but cannot see what it is.

Here i left a img of my stats, and you can see my character on my account (Pechopalomo).

The only thing i have different is the armour nodes, and i know i need to change but anyway i see demigodking has like 4k regen life and i only have 1.3

I thinkg my gear isnt too bad and im stuck in tier 12-13 maps. For example yesterday i tried to do death and taxes map and the boss just kill me with an "ice nova" in 3 hits. My damage is low too (i see in molthen shell 13k only, and demigodking has 33k).

I expect you can help me and im sorry for my english! Thank you and merry christmas!

my regen screnshot was with everything up. boot enchant, glove enchant, 7 endurance charges.

your damage is probably jewel related, and molten shell should be level 20+ in that cwdt for max damage.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
my regen screnshot was with everything up. boot enchant, glove enchant, 7 endurance charges.

your damage is probably jewel related, and molten shell should be level 20+ in that cwdt for max damage.

I have only 3 jewels socketed now in tree skill, 2 of them are with life and 12-10% area damage, and the other one is life and resist that i need.

In head i have 30% more damage for socketed gems and 30% more damage for RF, and that should up the damage a lot. My gems are 19, do you think i will have 30k when lvl 20 gems? Do you think i should be able to do uber lab without problems? Because izaro kill me like i was paper.
"
automecanic wrote:

I have only 3 jewels socketed now in tree skill, 2 of them are with life and 12-10% area damage, and the other one is life and resist that i need.

In head i have 30% more damage for socketed gems and 30% more damage for RF, and that should up the damage a lot. My gems are 19, do you think i will have 30k when lvl 20 gems? Do you think i should be able to do uber lab without problems? Because izaro kill me like i was paper.

Your base armor is extremely low. For you to not get melted by Izaro, you'd have to have a good basalt flask with +armor. If you get an Q20 Ample Basalt Flask of Iron Skin, you should be able to wreck each izaro phase before he even gets a chance to hurt you much.
Last edited by Saganite on Dec 26, 2016, 3:57:18 PM
"
Saganite wrote:
"
automecanic wrote:

Your base armor is extremely low. For you to not get melted by Izaro, you'd have to have a good basalt flask with +armor. If you get an Q20 Ample Basalt Flask of Iron Skin, you should be able to wreck each izaro phase before he even gets a chance to hurt you much.

Thx for reply. I just fix my tree skill and take armour nodes but i just reach 5k armour, i dontk now how demigodking can have 14k. When an item has "increased armour", is that increased armour shown in the armour that we see on item, or is not included?
Oh, maximum I've got with this build is 11tier maps and almost killed Atziri, but actually I didn't. It is my first character in the game, I don't understand what I do wrong.... I'm already 83 lvl have 6400 hp and 1000 hp regen and still can be killed instantly.
Last edited by old_nihilist on Dec 26, 2016, 6:37:10 PM
Hi....

playing this build for a few days now.....some bosses die very slow.....clear speed is ok but bosses :( .....what can i upgrade to make bossfights faster?
i am not sure what cure i will use...atm i use flammability

Spoiler

pls check my gear and tell me some tips for upgrades

thx
im lvl 71 atm, is it possible to do RF build with my gear (ignore, colouring and link :p)?

My

On the first page its said the mandatory uniques are Rise of Phoenix. it means doon cubiyari is not a must, what do you think about Razor of the seventh sun? can it make an equal (if not better) replacement? considered we use BV+Add Fire Damage+chance to ignite. thankyou
Last edited by arclordz on Dec 27, 2016, 6:30:33 PM
First of all I must say I like your build very much. I wanted to ask your opinion on something. Is the witchfire brew stibnite flask good for this build? And second thing, I use as high crit chance spell Ice spear/Greater Multiple Projectile/CWDT which works well especially in breaches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info