[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
ceberus11 wrote:
¿I´ll ruin too much the build if i use 2xKaom´s Way? 1.5% HP/s (ascendancy+tree+rings) per EC looks very cool with 10k hp (kaom´s plate). With 10 EC is 15%/sec ... so... like 1500HP/sec?

but will be impossible get 10k hp with 2xKaom´s Way

1697life reg with only 6,6k hp you can have ez over 2k with kaom´s plate

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Sep 23, 2016, 7:24:52 AM
"
"
ceberus11 wrote:
¿I´ll ruin too much the build if i use 2xKaom´s Way? 1.5% HP/s (ascendancy+tree+rings) per EC looks very cool with 10k hp (kaom´s plate). With 10 EC is 15%/sec ... so... like 1500HP/sec?

but will be impossible get 10k hp with 2xKaom´s Way

1697life reg with only 6,6k hp you can have ez over 2k with kaom´s plate

RF scales partly off of your life pool. Cutting a chunk out of it for more regen doesn't make any sense. Regen isn't going to save you from a big hit. A big life pool will, AND it will provide more damage. There's really no upside to increasing your regen at the expense of life/resists.
So, I may have done a dumb thing.

I switched my chest to this instead of the 5-link belly of the beast I had. I lost about 450hp, but my armor mitigation went up to 67%, plus more strength. Mainly I did it so I could try and vaal the Belly and see if I got a gg corruption, but I bricked it so. I still have 2 other bellies laying around but I need to 5/6 link them before I can use them.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, I may have done a dumb thing.

Spoiler

I switched my chest to this instead of the 5-link belly of the beast I had. I lost about 450hp, but my armor mitigation went up to 67%, plus more strength. Mainly I did it so I could try and vaal the Belly and see if I got a gg corruption, but I bricked it so. I still have 2 other bellies laying around but I need to 5/6 link them before I can use them.

Sounds like a fun time :D. BRICK ALL THE THINGS
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Sep 23, 2016, 10:31:37 AM
"
"
ceberus11 wrote:

You'll lose a metric buttload of Life/Resists/Stats and be more reliant on having endurances up to regen, which means if your Immortal Call procs you suddenly have a lot less regen. Sounds rippy to me.

You can experiment with one or two, but I don't think it's worth it.

Yes, your right. Is only... like almost all your life regen is destroyed by RF so i dont feel like a RF character is a really tank (generally speaking). I mean, low block, mid armor, tedious endurance charges generation (against bosses without Juggernaut) and at the end of the day your life regen is not so great (30% life regen with 10kHP will be ideal) :(

How did you manage 3900HP/S?
"
ceberus11 wrote:
"
"
ceberus11 wrote:

You'll lose a metric buttload of Life/Resists/Stats and be more reliant on having endurances up to regen, which means if your Immortal Call procs you suddenly have a lot less regen. Sounds rippy to me.

Yes, your right. Is only... like almost all your life regen is destroyed by RF so i dont feel like a RF character is a really tank (generally speaking). I mean, low block, mid armor, tedious endurance charges generation (against bosses without Juggernaut) and at the end of the day your life regen is not so great (30% life regen with 10kHP will be ideal) :(

Don't forget that screenshot is likely with all of his endurance charges up. The ascendancy for this build provides regen per endurance charge plus % regen nodes.

As for tankyness, I just did 5 t12 maps in a row (castle ruins) some of them with rippy mods like 60% reduced life regen. The maps are totally doable with proper flask management. Once you have the armor aura instead of regen aura, and you get a good chest piece, it helps with the tankiness a lot. My current damage mitigation is 67%, and having a life pool of 7500 means that whatever does get through that will have to be REALLY big hit to kill you. On top of that, I have tempest shield for more block chance, and molten shell for more armor.
Last edited by bridgeburner on Sep 23, 2016, 1:27:27 PM
Yea that screenshot is with everything, including my glove enchant proc'd.

It's a very safe build if you play it right. We have overcapped fire res, Fortify/Basalt/Taste of Hate/Enfeeble/Block chance and Immortal call for phys, and lots of extra regen even with RF up. I took it up to t15 red maps and was constantly farming uber lab without any issues. Just gotta play to its strengths.
Is there any chance you could add a more detailed leveling section? I think it would really help newer players like myself, i've just gotten to merciless and the levels before switching over to RF seem really, really horrible. Something like what support gems to use with your leveling gems, what stats to watch out for on gear etc. would be really helpful.
"
ceberus11 wrote:
"
"
ceberus11 wrote:

then dont play if you dont like RF can be very Tanky (fortify 8-10endurance charge over 9k hp immune to fire damage )

how can you get 3900HP/S
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Sep 23, 2016, 6:37:08 PM
"
aastr wrote:
Is there any chance you could add a more detailed leveling section? I think it would really help newer players like myself, i've just gotten to merciless and the levels before switching over to RF seem really, really horrible. Something like what support gems to use with your leveling gems, what stats to watch out for on gear etc. would be really helpful.

I will work on that right now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info