[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I'm sure this has been answered already, but 300 pages is too much to read. Can someone help me understand why you would link Flammability to CWDT, but have it high enough level that CWDT won't trigger it?
"
LennoxCT wrote:
I'm sure this has been answered already, but 300 pages is too much to read. Can someone help me understand why you would link Flammability to CWDT, but have it high enough level that CWDT won't trigger it?

"
4-5 Link: RBBB (B)
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get). If you can get the extra blue socket, Orb of Storms will allow you to manually cast a spell that also curses for EE/EO. If you don't level Flammability past the level that CWDT is trying to cast, it will not do anything.

who reads guides amirite. low level cwdt spams ball lightning to curse on hit. ez
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
i am now at level 77 but i got no clue how to prod endurance since we have few nodes from tree and ascd for it?

ops i just overlook, it is for totem kill and my kill as well lol....
Last edited by SoFastx on Nov 5, 2018, 6:12:36 PM
Quick question concerning Vaal Righteous Fire. I noticed the Vaal version of the gem has the duration tag. If i ran the Vaal version would i still have to use Arcane Surge Support to get the benefit from Swift Affliction or could I change it out for something else like Efficacy Support or Increased Area of Effect?

Also i think my gear is starting to look pretty good but any advice on where to look for upgrades would be really appreciated as well.

Thanks for the help!
"
lythande2002 wrote:
Quick question concerning Vaal Righteous Fire. I noticed the Vaal version of the gem has the duration tag. If i ran the Vaal version would i still have to use Arcane Surge Support to get the benefit from Swift Affliction or could I change it out for something else like Efficacy Support or Increased Area of Effect?

Also i think my gear is starting to look pretty good but any advice on where to look for upgrades would be really appreciated as well.

Thanks for the help!

the vaal version doesn't need it, but the main version does. even on the same gem.
You say this build is SUPER BUDGET, what this is mean?
how can i avoid that molten shell trigger EE? i saw it on bosses switching wildly, depends how much the boss hits me

Edit: ok i figured out, that molten shell isnt triggering EE, but what else can it be, i am standing still on boss fight and i do nothing and i see resist fire/resist cold jumping like crazy
Last edited by Chipolla on Nov 12, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
"
Chipolla wrote:
how can i avoid that molten shell trigger EE? i saw it on bosses switching wildly, depends how much the boss hits me

Edit: ok i figured out, that molten shell isnt triggering EE, but what else can it be, i am standing still on boss fight and i do nothing and i see resist fire/resist cold jumping like crazy

don't use blade vortex. its physical damage converts to fire and you fuck your ee.

follow the links in guide :)

"
This differ slightly from the minmax pastebin up top ^ seeing as most players won't be able to get that tier of gear.

4 Link: BBBR
(Vaal) Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

Another option is Elder Helmet with Essence of Horror, Burning, Conc, and 4 Blue. RF, Ele Focus, Efficacy, Inc Area for more quality of life.

3 link: RRR IN DOON CUBIYARI:
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Molten Shell (as high as your CWDT will support), Life Leech, Iron Will (from Doon itself)

4 Link: RGRR
Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Brutality

4 Link: RRRB
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Summon Holy Relic (as high as your CWDT will support), Immortal Call (as high as your CWDT will support), Stone Golem (as high as your CWDT will support)

3 Link: RRR
Purity of Fire, Vitality, Enduring Cry

Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get). If you can get the extra blue socket, Orb of Storms will allow you to manually cast a spell that also curses for EE/EO. If you don't level Flammability past the level that CWDT is trying to cast, it will not do anything. A super low level CWDT means that the Ball Lightning will spam all the time, and you gain the benefits of a high level Flammability for max DPS. #strats

How to Off Color ANYTHING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

1 Link: B
Scorching Ray (HIGH LEVEL) (Only used on bosses for the - Fire Resistance debuff.
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Nov 12, 2018, 12:40:37 PM
"

don't use blade vortex. its physical damage converts to fire and you fuck your ee.

oh, thank you that works, but why do you have it anyway? is it cause of taste of hate?
"
Chipolla wrote:
"

oh, thank you that works, but why do you have it anyway? is it cause of taste of hate?

ill just post this again. maybe you'll read it this time.

"
4 Link: BBBR
(Vaal) Righteous Fire, Elemental Focus, Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses),Increased Burning Damage

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

Another option is Elder Helmet with Essence of Horror, Burning, Conc, and 4 Blue. RF, Ele Focus, Efficacy, Inc Area for more quality of life.

3 link: RRR IN DOON CUBIYARI:
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Molten Shell (as high as your CWDT will support), Life Leech, Iron Will (from Doon itself)

4 Link: RGRR
Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Brutality

4 Link: RRRB
Cast When Damage Taken (as high as you can get), Summon Holy Relic (as high as your CWDT will support), Immortal Call (as high as your CWDT will support), Stone Golem (as high as your CWDT will support)

3 Link: RRR
Purity of Fire, Vitality, Enduring Cry

Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 4), Curse on Hit (as high as you can get), Flammability (as high as you can get). If you can get the extra blue socket, Orb of Storms will allow you to manually cast a spell that also curses for EE/EO. If you don't level Flammability past the level that CWDT is trying to cast, it will not do anything. A super low level CWDT means that the Ball Lightning will spam all the time, and you gain the benefits of a high level Flammability for max DPS. #strats

How to Off Color ANYTHING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

1 Link: B
Scorching Ray (HIGH LEVEL) (Only used on bosses for the - Fire Resistance debuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info