[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
kornromeo63 wrote:
I have a question as it pertains to the helm setup.

When you go on a side tangent about the swift affliction/arcane surge gem setup, what other gem do you have in that mix? Also apply on a elder helm that already has lvl20 Burning and lvl20 Conc?

Does that beat out the Area/Elemental Focus/Efficacy setup on that same Elder Helm? Should I be swapping a different gem out for Area on bosses?

Most of these I think I know the answer to, I am just reaching for verification. This is just my second major league (and a flashback) so I still overlook a ton of things.

I mainly ask since I was trying to use Path of building and was not 100% sure I was doing it correctly or the output was correct.

highest dps setup is horror elder RF helm, so you get 30% more from horror, level 20 burning, level 20 conc effect, righteous fire, elemental focus, arcane surge, swift affliction.

B B B G with burning/conc/horror from helm.

most common setup in the same helmet is righteous fire, elemental focus, efficacy, increased aoe, conc effect, burning damage, horror.

so that's BBBB with burning/conc/horror from helm.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I have some questions regarding your guide.

1) Your "Ascendancy" section in here differs from the PoB one, which should i follow?

2) Why is there an enfeeble in your chest setup on PoB?

3) Any suggestions for someone leveling with a Tabula with your Scorching ray + CwC + firestorm?

4) If i get a 6L Belly, what should i do with the extra slot?
Last edited by ChambsHue on Oct 14, 2018, 1:07:58 PM
Can anyone give me some upgrade suggestions? I've made it up to T16s and only tried Hydra and barely managed to kill it using all 6 portals. This is my second league so I'm not a very seasoned player and not where sure where to go now.

It seems like all the obvious upgrades I can think of are costing multiple Ex and I have...0 lol
"
Slania312 wrote:
Can anyone give me some upgrade suggestions? I've made it up to T16s and only tried Hydra and barely managed to kill it using all 6 portals. This is my second league so I'm not a very seasoned player and not where sure where to go now.

It seems like all the obvious upgrades I can think of are costing multiple Ex and I have...0 lol

looks pretty good overall. one ringhas no str and your jewels are lacking a ton of damage.

your main issue is most likely just a lack of familiarity with the guardian fights. i'd recommend practicing them until you know the mechanics, they rae all pretty telegraphed bosses with like 3-6 attacks total. once you learn the moves, you can avoid the big slams and facetank the rest.

i'd recommend getting your boot/glove enchants and simultaneously farm some bank in uber lab. spend that on better jewels to up your damage. you'll be fine
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Oct 15, 2018, 3:22:59 AM
Life on gloves and boots looks a bit on the low side aswell!?
IGN: WennIchSterbeQuitteIch
Weird question; is there any way to reliable switch out the scorching ray for a sustainable Flicker Strike?

Might be pretty interesting to play RF/FS if it's possible.
"
zenostra wrote:
Weird question; is there any way to reliable switch out the scorching ray for a sustainable Flicker Strike?

Might be pretty interesting to play RF/FS if it's possible.

we dont really have a way to get frenzies, you could try consecrated path or leap slam tho
"
"
Slania312 wrote:

looks pretty good overall. one ringhas no str and your jewels are lacking a ton of damage.

your main issue is most likely just a lack of familiarity with the guardian fights. i'd recommend practicing them until you know the mechanics, they rae all pretty telegraphed bosses with like 3-6 attacks total. once you learn the moves, you can avoid the big slams and facetank the rest.

i'd recommend getting your boot/glove enchants and simultaneously farm some bank in uber lab. spend that on better jewels to up your damage. you'll be fine

Hi,

He also has a new and nerfed Rise of the Phoenix.
Difference between +5% and +8% max Fire Res. is huge versus RF deregen.

I recently respected my Chieftain from DW Nebuloch Molten Strike build into your RF Max life+strength build.
This new build, your build, is very satisfying.

But this build isn't super budget at all.
It requires a lotta ccy investment to be effective, and even more to be very effective.
Max rolled life and strength on all items, burning bonus on all jewels, Elder items are hell of expensive, especially since they are now tied to this build.

As a note, what do you use to have a burst effect, apart for the vaal RF ?
Last edited by Leonim13 on Oct 21, 2018, 7:29:12 AM

Hey guys this is my current gear, what do you think i should improve now?
Quick question: what role does scorching ray play in this? In vids, seems like you just use charge / enduring cry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info