[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

as it seems, when the post is on the last page, none is looking:

Like the build alot but as it is my first time playing RF, I'm seeking some advice.
For what update should I go or save up?
If someone could check and let me know, would be much appreciated.
Thank you to whomever takes the time.

Anyone?
Hi! THanks for the awesome build guide. Was smooth leveling and mapping until red elder.

I can do up to t14 bosses and all the elder guardians.. but im having problems with red elder.

Anything i can do on my gear to bump things up?

Thanks!
I'm having trouble hitting the 800 strength mark. I was thinking of swapping out the BOTB for a rare but overall what I can afford would probably drop my health just to raise my str a bit.

Any suggestions?
Hi,

So it says "Beginner Friendly" in the Buildlist but to be honest this is far from beginner friendly.
I wanted to start a Marauder and liked this build also because it said "Beginner Friendly" but after looking over the build and reading almost all of it I don't have a goddamn clue of how to start, what to look for, where to go, what gems to get etc.

I have to say "Beginner Friendly" is something else, maybe it goes for the build once you have it finished but by then you're not really a beginner are you!

In your video you even say "I expect everyone to know what I know" so how can you go and tag this as beginner friendly?!

And just for comparison here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951
THIS IS BEGINNER FRIENDLY !!!

Might be a cool build but it's gonna be ages till I will be able to play so it's probably gonna be never.
I appreciate your efford but DON'T call it beginner friendly please. It's frustrating to look for something for a noob and find complex stuff like this where everything is reduced to two letters and I don't have a clue what ppl are talking about. UC AC HC UA LC RR and whatever I DON'T KNOW THAT SHIT!
"
Adyena wrote:
Hi,

So it says "Beginner Friendly" in the Buildlist but to be honest this is far from beginner friendly.
I wanted to start a Marauder and liked this build also because it said "Beginner Friendly" but after looking over the build and reading almost all of it I don't have a goddamn clue of how to start, what to look for, where to go, what gems to get etc.

I have to say "Beginner Friendly" is something else, maybe it goes for the build once you have it finished but by then you're not really a beginner are you!

In your video you even say "I expect everyone to know what I know" so how can you go and tag this as beginner friendly?!

And just for comparison here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951
THIS IS BEGINNER FRIENDLY !!!

Might be a cool build but it's gonna be ages till I will be able to play so it's probably gonna be never.
I appreciate your efford but DON'T call it beginner friendly please. It's frustrating to look for something for a noob and find complex stuff like this where everything is reduced to two letters and I don't have a clue what ppl are talking about. UC AC HC UA LC RR and whatever I DON'T KNOW THAT SHIT!

maybe i just dont break it down far enough. the basic concept is stack strength and life on everything, get a bunch of life regen on tree, become tanky boi that burns things. rest is just details
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

maybe i just dont break it down far enough. the basic concept is stack strength and life on everything, get a bunch of life regen on tree, become tanky boi that burns things. rest is just details

Exactly, beginners need details, espcially in the very beginning.
Like where do I start, what spell, skill, weapon?
What gems do I get first, where am I headed with it.

As I said, I'm a noob and this "Beginner Friendly" gives me nothing to work with.
"
Adyena wrote:
"

Exactly, beginners need details, espcially in the very beginning.
Like where do I start, what spell, skill, weapon?
What gems do I get first, where am I headed with it.

As I said, I'm a noob and this "Beginner Friendly" gives me nothing to work with.

ah see, but that's all in the leveling section :P. you just haven't read enough of the guide.
"

ah see, but that's all in the leveling section :P. you just haven't read enough of the guide.

I saw it. But it's very rudimental.
Shure if you know you're way around it ius enough but I stand by my statement: Appreciate your efford but not really beginner friendly a guide.
"
Adyena wrote:
"

I saw it. But it's very rudimental.
Shure if you know you're way around it ius enough but I stand by my statement: Appreciate your efford but not really beginner friendly a guide.

this might be more your style then.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/105920/page/1

i should also say, this build doesn't say beginner friendly :P. says budget friendly.

gl hf
I have a question as it pertains to the helm setup.

When you go on a side tangent about the swift affliction/arcane surge gem setup, what other gem do you have in that mix? Also apply on a elder helm that already has lvl20 Burning and lvl20 Conc?

Does that beat out the Area/Elemental Focus/Efficacy setup on that same Elder Helm? Should I be swapping a different gem out for Area on bosses?

Most of these I think I know the answer to, I am just reaching for verification. This is just my second major league (and a flashback) so I still overlook a ton of things.

I mainly ask since I was trying to use Path of building and was not 100% sure I was doing it correctly or the output was correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info