[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

awesome char Demi, i love it and i have sooo much to improved!!!

Guys any tips on what i should be getting, im at 6.1k life or so and 815 str, help would be appreciated, thanks!
"
Putsdry wrote:

Guys any tips on what i should be getting, im at 6.1k life or so and 815 str, help would be appreciated, thanks!

keep leveling and filling out life nodes, and work on your rare jewels on the tree. life double damage or life quad damage will help a lot. gear looks solid though, maybe a 6 link helm instead of 5.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
yakoob wrote:

Started to feel like dps isn't enough around T13 maps amd Elder. I dropped Molten Shell setup and made a 4L SR - ele foc - brn dmg - irn grip (doon).

Cool idea to give SR some boost.

You should also move to Swift Afflication + Arcane Surge in your helmet, which gives a good damage boost (drop Efficacy & Increased AoE).
"
life double damage or life quad damage will help a lot.

Eh? Life double or life quad damage? Tried looking for what you might be talking about on the affix site, but couldn't figure it out.

Oh, wait. Do you mean +life and two damage modifiers, or +life and four damage modifiers?
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Jun 17, 2018, 9:10:32 PM
"
entweder wrote:

[...]
You should also move to Swift Afflication + Arcane Surge in your helmet, which gives a good damage boost (drop Efficacy & Increased AoE).

Isn't that like only 10% dmg increase at the expense of almost half smaller RF range ?
Elder adds phase going to be super annoying with such small AoE.
Any other ideas?
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
life double damage or life quad damage will help a lot.

Eh? Life double or life quad damage? Tried looking for what you might be talking about on the affix site, but couldn't figure it out.

Oh, wait. Do you mean +life and two damage modifiers, or +life and four damage modifiers?

yea my bad, meant life double damage (3 prop jewel) or life triple damage (4 prop jewel)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

running this offhand for life leech and clearing dps and still able to run RF with purity of fire on :)

i self crafted this bow with 6 porcupine divination cards and just used the +2 fire essence and got a lucky +1 to socketed gems too :D

currently saving for a +1 quiver and dying sun flask
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jun 18, 2018, 4:25:22 PM
Relatively new player here XD Been following this build but now I'm constantly dying to bosses in Tier 7-9. Particularly Vaal Pyramid. I seem to be taking massive damage despite my capped resists and high life. Is there something I'm doing critically wrong or do i just need to level up more before doing higher tiers? Also, my righteous fire seems to be disabling earlier than it should (at ~1000life instead of 1life) Thanks! :D

Last edited by SackofSpuds on Jun 18, 2018, 9:52:17 PM
Are there any other ways of shield charging around fast without a brightbeak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info