[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Got a bit decent gear farmin t9-12 without probs

List of items :

Question's :

1) What should i upgrade next?
2) using curse on hit blade vortex
rather ball of lightning is ok?
while proccin EE with Vortex that i have socketed on my gloves

"
anseman wrote:

[...]
Question's :

2) using curse on hit blade vortex
rather ball of lightning is ok?
while proccin EE with Vortex that i have socketed on my gloves

Blade vortex gives enemies +50% fire res due to 50% phys to fire convert from Ngamahu Chieftain Ascendancy node.
I totally enjoy playing the build, however, I have huge trouble killing Architects during incursions. The build is too slow, can't kill the architect in 10-20 seconds even with concentrated area. What do you do to kill them in time?

Also: when do you run 3rd and 4th labs with this build?
"
Aakurb wrote:
I totally enjoy playing the build, however, I have huge trouble killing Architects during incursions. The build is too slow, can't kill the architect in 10-20 seconds even with concentrated area. What do you do to kill them in time?

Also: when do you run 3rd and 4th labs with this build?

Architects: I usually save up Vaal RF for those. You do have Vaal RF, right? Also SR them maybe? You do have SR, right?

Lab: I did them ASAP. Lab is super easy with this build. Just get a Dousing flask so you can turn off RF on demand when running thru traps.
Last edited by yakoob on Jun 8, 2018, 7:46:19 PM
"
yakoob wrote:
Architects: I usually save up Vaal RF for those. You do have Vaal RF, right? Also SR them maybe? You do have SR, right?

Lab: I did them ASAP. Lab is super easy with this build. Just get a Dousing flask so you can turn off RF on demand when running thru traps.

Thanks for the response! Yes I have Vaal RF, but it lasts only 3 seconds :D
Will try SR definitely, thanks a lot.
"
Aakurb wrote:

OK I did check your profile. You didn't have Vaal RF nor SR. Also you do not have your curse on hit with flammability setup.
edit: Also you did not pick EE passive node.
Last edited by yakoob on Jun 8, 2018, 7:59:42 PM
"
yakoob wrote:
"
Aakurb wrote:

OK I did check your profile. You didn't have Vaal RF nor SR. Also you do not have your curse on hit with flammability setup.
edit: Also you did not pick EE passive node.

Oh god, I was thinking about Vaal Impurity, not Vaal RF, feel so dumb. Sorry!

I am waiting to pick EE when I finally set up the last CWDT-flammability.
I'm enjoying the build but still feel a bit squishier than I expected, especially as I get above tier 7-8 maps. Don't feel my gear is too bad and sit at 6.5k hp and about 1350 unbuffed regen. Also having a few issues with incursion architects and realize I may need to throw in a SR but not sure what to drop for it.

"
yakoob wrote:
"
kkreg82 wrote:
i got some question about combination of Elemental Equilibrium & Elemental Overload & Ngamahu, Flame's Advance with Blade Vortex/shield charge,
[...]

I believe the video is from before the Chieft Ascendancy rework therefore changes were made to the build and are writen in the guide. New gem setups with new mechanics to trigger EE etc. Chekout the gem links section.

Also written right in the beggining of the guide:
"

3.3 Notes: Build Now Gets Vaal RF + RF For FREEE Hooray BUFFS.

3.2 Notes: DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. THE MINMAXED PASTEBIN/GEM LINKS SECTION HAVE THE CORRECT LINKS.

Overall this was a buff, we got a lot more life regen, phys mitigation, and dps. Just have to deal with the phys as fire damage.

what does the minmaxed pastebin/gem mean?
Is this class/ascendency still the best? I see alot of elementalist RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info