[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Just to be sure, after all the answers I read:
The only attack (assuming you use the links described in the original post) that you use in gear is Shield Charge, so long as you use Brutality linked, the gear flats (added fire / phys to attacks) do not matter.
You will activate EE using Ball Lightning / Tempest Shield / Vortex.
Is it correct to say this or am I wrong?

Another thing, to have more uptime with Elemental Overload / Flammability in bosses, Orb of Storm + Curse on hit + Increased Critical + Flammability is viable right?
"
naranyra2 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/naranyra2/characters

Characters name: BeastlieRF

I'm stuck with it. Can't understand how to increase the damage or survival, apart maybe buying perfect rolled items.
Can do tier 6-7 maps, but further can be pain in the ass and boss damage is just painstakingly slow.

Tried pushing with all items past 800 Strength, felt no difference, so removed the mace and equipped attack speed for better map clear. Also, equipped Belly - no difference in survival or damage.

What do I not understand here?

Had Elemental Equilibrium, tried two rings, one had ONLY added cold damage, the other one had added physical damage and lightning. With both rings 99% of the time got vulnerable to cold or lightning, but barely ever vulnerable to fire. So just got rid of the node.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated:)

Thank you!

You have lot of phys/melee damage items and gems. Should you switch those to elemental dmg? 40% increased RF damage enchant on helm would be huge improvement to dmg. Also 30% damage over time essence craft on gloves. If I were you I would change weapon, gloves and boots to something similar in this guide.
Last edited by Isildur420 on Mar 21, 2018, 12:41:43 PM
"
Isildur420 wrote:

Your profile is private

Done
"
Zuccat wrote:
"
Isildur420 wrote:

Your profile is private

Done

Get better flasks, you probly dont need mana flask at all. You dont have brutality linked to your movement skill. Get RF enchanted helm. Also belt and rings can be upgraded pretty cheap.
"
Isildur420 wrote:
"
Zuccat wrote:
"
Isildur420 wrote:

Your profile is private

Done

Get better flasks, you probly dont need mana flask at all. You dont have brutality linked to your movement skill. Get RF enchanted helm. Also belt and rings can be upgraded pretty cheap.

tips for rings/belts? (poe link would be awesome)
why should I link brutality? it gives me physical dmg tho, and i must not remove immortal call yet cuz i have a chance to die.
"
Zuccat wrote:

tips for rings/belts? (poe link would be awesome)
why should I link brutality? it gives me physical dmg tho, and i must not remove immortal call yet cuz i have a chance to die.

you'd think after all these years and 200+ pages of the same questions people would learn to read a little.

first thing in the main post:
"

3.2 Notes:

DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. THE MINMAXED PASTEBIN/GEM LINKS SECTION HAVE THE CORRECT LINKS.

Overall this was a buff, we got a lot more life regen, phys mitigation, and dps. Just have to deal with the phys as fire damage.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Okay, got it about Physical Damage.
What about items to maximize stats on current itemset, Demi?
"
Zuccat wrote:

"
Other Gear Stat Priorities:
Spoiler

1. Life
2. Resists
3. Strength
4. Dex/Int if you need them.
5. Armor

We can now get % Increased Maximum Life on Elder Armour and Belts.
Elder Belts can also get up to 20% Life Recovery Rate, which translates into 20% MORE LIFE REGEN LOL.

If your gear has 20 life and no strength on it and you ask me why you have less life than I do....welllllll. Aim for t1/t1 or even t0 with essence life or str if possible for endgame.
"
Zuccat wrote:

"
Other Gear Stat Priorities:
Spoiler

1. Life
2. Resists
3. Strength
4. Dex/Int if you need them.
5. Armor

We can now get % Increased Maximum Life on Elder Armour and Belts.
Elder Belts can also get up to 20% Life Recovery Rate, which translates into 20% MORE LIFE REGEN LOL.

If your gear has 20 life and no strength on it and you ask me why you have less life than I do....welllllll. Aim for t1/t1 or even t0 with essence life or str if possible for endgame.
Just switched over from a cyclone build and would super appreciate if someone could look over my gear and tree to see if i screwed anything up/ what i should get next on my gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info