[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
S0T0 wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:
"
S0T0 wrote:

As far as I understand it should be completely fine but you can't have them be added to Attacks or Spells.

So these items are taboo?

Both will ruin your elemental equilibem so yeah, it's a no-go.

Ok thank you, and how exactly does it work with items like 25% increased elemental damage with attack skills? Is this a no go too?
"
warcry16 wrote:

Ok thank you, and how exactly does it work with items like 25% increased elemental damage with attack skills? Is this a no go too?

Elemental damage with attack skills doesn't add any damage to RF. Don't know why you'd want to waste a mod/crafting roll for it.

Like these are my cheap 5c budget rings I picked up that are working fine. Probably going to replace the other ring soon so I can break 8K flat hp while still missing ~30% life nodes on tree and another ~28% life from jewels.

Last edited by S0T0 on Mar 20, 2018, 9:30:55 PM
I just want to say that having read the last 6 to 7 pages of this thread, Demi you have immeasurable patience my friend.

Goddamn, some of these repeated questions.

"
warcry16 wrote:
"
S0T0 wrote:

As far as I understand it should be completely fine but you can't have them be added to Attacks or Spells.

So these items are taboo?

Actually, it doesn't bloody matter. The Chieftain tree already turns some of your phys into fire damage, so the ring makes no difference one way or the other, provided you link Brutality to your shield charge.

If you don't link Brutality, you're gonna have a bad time: Even the slightest phys blap you do, even a naked autoattack, will deal fire damage and switch EE to fire resist.
Last edited by SomethingEvil on Mar 20, 2018, 11:02:30 PM
Hey Demi,

I was wondering if you could look at my build and tell me what my priorities should be. I literally am
at work beating my head in because one of my rings have added fire damage. What would you do next if you had some currency to spend to take the build to the next level with what im rocking. I have over 800 strength.

Also i have been having issues with my Armour percentage mitigated, how is that calculated and how can i increase that, i have been trying to do uber lab and he pretty much 1 hits me with 7.3k health.

Thank you!
Last edited by djs390 on Mar 21, 2018, 3:30:22 AM
"
djs390 wrote:
Hey Demi,

I was wondering if you could look at my build and tell me what my priorities should be. I literally am
at work beating my head in because one of my rings have added fire damage. What would you do next if you had some currency to spend to take the build to the next level with what im rocking. I have over 800 strength.

Also i have been having issues with my Armour percentage mitigated, how is that calculated and how can i increase that, i have been trying to do uber lab and he pretty much 1 hits me with 7.3k health.

Thank you!

Endurance charges. Use enduring cry, get charges, get mitigation, get cutest girl in a high school.
"
Mastodonic wrote:
I just want to say that having read the last 6 to 7 pages of this thread, Demi you have immeasurable patience my friend.

Goddamn, some of these repeated questions.

there's only 230 pages of the same questions so at least its not 500

yet
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/naranyra2/characters

Characters name: BeastlieRF

I'm stuck with it. Can't understand how to increase the damage or survival, apart maybe buying perfect rolled items.
Can do tier 6-7 maps, but further can be pain in the ass and boss damage is just painstakingly slow.

Tried pushing with all items past 800 Strength, felt no difference, so removed the mace and equipped attack speed for better map clear. Also, equipped Belly - no difference in survival or damage.

What do I not understand here?

Had Elemental Equilibrium, tried two rings, one had ONLY added cold damage, the other one had added physical damage and lightning. With both rings 99% of the time got vulnerable to cold or lightning, but barely ever vulnerable to fire. So just got rid of the node.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated:)

Thank you!
Hey.

Looking for some help here with tips and advices about my itemset here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zuccat/characters

Name: RockWithUs

() I cant get rid of right ring cuz it makes me squishy without it, so i can't boost some strength from rightslot ring.

Thanks.
"
Zuccat wrote:
Hey.

Looking for some help here with tips and advices about my itemset here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zuccat/characters

Name: RockWithUs

() I cant get rid of right ring cuz it makes me squishy without it, so i can't boost some strength from rightslot ring.

Thanks.

Your profile is private

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info