[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

thx for the awesome Build!

have anyone testet the Pyre Ring? could be "a burner" or?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pyre
(20-30)% to Cold Resistance
(25-35)% to Fire Resistance
(60-80)% increased Burning Damage
40% of Cold Damage Converted to Fire Damage
10% increased Light Radius

of course lesser Lifepool, but huge increased Burning damage
@7443560

I'm sorry for my english

I wanted to thank you for having shared this solution to level out the best
Thanks really thanks !!
Last edited by genegenerator on Aug 16, 2017, 5:01:07 AM
"
genegenerator wrote:
@7443560

I'm sorry for my english

I wanted to thank you for having shared this solution to level out the best
Thanks really thanks !!

No problem mate! :) I was struggling with firestorm so I decided to test alternatives haha, enjoy! Glad I could help

"
Ibrox wrote:
thx for the awesome Build!

have anyone testet the Pyre Ring? could be "a burner" or?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pyre
(20-30)% to Cold Resistance
(25-35)% to Fire Resistance
(60-80)% increased Burning Damage
40% of Cold Damage Converted to Fire Damage
10% increased Light Radius

of course lesser Lifepool, but huge increased Burning damage

I tested it myself and the damage increase is indeed there but losing hp being a build that facetanks everything doesn't really feel like a great idea :/ You get hit hard and rip. Most problematic when mapping and the monsters start to hit funny numbers.
Last edited by 7443560 on Aug 16, 2017, 6:58:38 AM
i play to 79 is no funny onehit from big hits down lol
I got a couple questions:

1. How much more overall damage is Berserker's 40% more damage passive is? How much %life regeneration do you need to offset 10% increased damage taken that goes along with that passive?

2. Damage, Area Damage, Fire Damage, Elemental Damage, Damage over Time, Burning Damage: Are all these damage types the same, or are some of them better than others?
"
slightly less? that sword gives us 0 damage lol

Weird. Path of building says 114k with the sword, 122k with doon equipped.
First, big thx Demi for that build. I have a lot of fun with it so far!

I made some modifications which work rather well I believe. My goal is to go triple curse with:

Flammability
Elemental Weakness
Vulnerablity

I get one extra curse from tree and one from corrupted amu.

I´m having trouble to get the right colours (4 blue ones ^^, already wasted 200c) on my belly and use temporal chains for now. Not sure how the curse overwrite hierachy works but there is also my witchfirebrew with 21 vulnerablity and a lightning trap to shock bosses. As soon as I push the buttons together everything melts. Arround 500k dps according to Pathofbuilding.

I will also try to get scorcing ray into the mix once i get the right colours on my chest.

Keep up the good work

oh, here is my tree for anybody interested

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfEmkTpRQgFE0WbxccGGoYkRkuGlUcpxzcHRQfAiSqJvMn7Sj6NZI2xTboOVI6WDrhPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdR35Ms03jUEdSU1NSU6VVtVXGVkhXDVgHWGNfP2EhZKNlTWjycXl07X31ggeCx4Nfg8yD24TZhO-Mz48aj0aRzpZsl5WYrZrgm6GezaIAplenCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO5frvtvJ-9Nr1gvqfAZsEExFjE9sYExq7G2M9-0iHUfNgk2L3ZYdrB42rr7u8O73zwH_JB8kX2SPno-tL8S_4K_o8=?accountName=Ivanhoe2014&characterName=Blazing_Anger

The final points i will use for jewel and life nodes, maybe another endurance charge. There are also those 3 curse nodes in the middle which would give 30-40k more dps, but i rather spend it more for def atm.

My gear

Cheers
Last edited by Ivanhoe2014 on Aug 17, 2017, 8:42:53 AM
Hello, first of all, thanks for the guide.

I have a question that it has been propably answered before but cannot find it in first post:

How does the build trigger Elemental Equilibrium?
"
aluminio wrote:
Hello, first of all, thanks for the guide.

I have a question that it has been propably answered before but cannot find it in first post:

How does the build trigger Elemental Equilibrium?

every source of non fire damage that hits.

so cold damage on shield charge, lightning from tempest shield, etc. rf doesn't hit. scorching ray doesn't hit. molten shell hits and then you shield charge to reset ee. this has been answered 50000000 times.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello everyone, I started playing POE the past month and this is the build I chose.
I'm rellay enjoying it! I wanted to ask if you cold look at my equip/gems and advice on what I should be aiming to improve next

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info