[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hello, I recently started on PoE and have a few characters. I was curious about this build, but in terms of leveling through the skill tree I don't know what to go for first. Is there any way I could get some info on where to place some skill points level by level?
"
CrankySmurf wrote:

Can someone explain to me why Belly of the beast is better then Kaom's Heart?
I tried to search for the answer but couldn't find it.

Belly is not better than Kaom. With Kaom you get more life and more DPS, but you have to manage your resistances and squeeze the sokets.
The OP uses belly to put a CWDT +curse on hit +curse and 2-3 spells in order to get max critical chance I presume.
If you use a 4 socket for RF, you still have two other equipments with 4 sockets. In one put attack skill (cyclone or shield charge) + fortify + increase critical strike + whatever (faster attack or life gain on hit). The 6% critical chance goes up to 16% in this setup.
In the other 4 socket CWDT + Ice nova (huge radius) + Curse on hit + curse. Auras in shield + empower. And in the 3 socket from weapon you put enduring cry + golem + what ever you need. This is the setup with Kaom. Squeezed but efficient.

I don't know league but in standard a perfect Kaom is cheaper than a 6L belly.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 4, 2017, 1:42:46 AM
I followed your guide, got the items/skill tree you have. but RF still drains me to 1 HP and I only have 448 life regen at lvl 75.

What I am doing wrong?

Your characters are private so no one can see which is the problem(s).
PoF is lvl 17? Empower? Got +1 max fire resist from tree? Got life regeneration from tree to at least 12%? Have rise of the phoenix?
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 4, 2017, 6:25:51 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Your characters are private so no one can see which is the problem(s).
PoF is lvl 17? Empower? Got +1 max fire resist from tree? Got life regeneration from tree to at least 12%? Have rise of the phoenix?

Thanks for the quick answer, characters should be visible now!
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Yes ash debuff is on mob side and acts like a 20% more.
Unfortunatelly mob has to hit you. It might be good for bosses. The trash is melted till they get to hit.

That is a very good point. I did'nt have the opportunity to play at higher levels yet and atm i get hit from normal mob too. So for the moment I keep it, because for leveling it was awesome but I will probably change it later if the mobs really "melt" away so fast :)
So what gems/connections you suggest on 5L Belly?
Last edited by Kain_Ownage on Jun 4, 2017, 7:49:41 AM
"
intered14 wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer, characters should be visible now!

You got only 5.4% life regeneration from tree and you need about 10-11% to sustain RF. Do the lab to take the Chieftain ascendancy. And look on tree for life regeneration %.
how did you get 89% on fire res im only up to 87
PoF + empower to get to level 23 at least and you get +5 max resist
Rise of the Phoenix +8
From tree +1
+75 base
------------------------------
Total 89

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info