[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Any ideas as to how the OP got his health regen so high in the screenshots?
"
kneeki wrote:

follow the build guide exactly as i show and achieve the same results??? magic

lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
kneeki wrote:

follow the build guide exactly as i show and achieve the same results??? magic

lol
Hmm. Well, my build is very similar to the OP, so is the gear. I think I'm misunderstanding or overlooking something important. =\
They changed the way commandment of light works. Before I had about 5.6k HP regen max, now I only can make 3.8K and I got bigger life pool. That's because it used to give about 16-20% life regen when droped consecrated ground. Now it only gives 4%.
In hideout with PoF, vitality and stone golem I got 2262 HP/sec regen. So as the man said, get good gear, keep to the guide and see the results.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Apr 18, 2017, 7:58:57 AM
"
"
4 Link BBRB:
Righteous Fire, Elemental Overload, Increased Burning Damage, and Increased Area of Effect OR Concentrated Effect

cant find that elemental overload gem ?? why is that?

Elemental focus
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Veriol wrote:
Is anyone using Xoph's Heart Amber amulet? Is it worth the money?

About molten shell+CWDT+ life leech: yes molten shell does fk with EE when explodes. With lvl 21 CWDT and q 20 I get a tool tip of 40k damage. For the sake of math will presume the fire resitance 0, and therefore all the damage is done to the boss (on trash mobs is useless). 2% life leech will give 800 HP regeneration that stretch over few seconds. If you use kaom heart the 3 sockets from weapon can be put to better use tbh.
Vortex as cyclone has the same crit chance, but vortex can have more blades that hit so you get better chance to process the Elemental overlord. EE will not be processed if you don't have cold or light attacks on a piece of equipment. I use both of them. Cyclone to get fortify and life gain on hit, vortex to apply the curses because I am lazy player.

Vortex is a cold spell, I was referring to that, not BV. I understand BV is to keep up EO for the crit, which I think is a great idea. Unless both the Vortex in the post should have been BV also? that would have 2 BV's though.

I was thinking of running Vaal Cyclone just for something to do when I'm not using Shield Charge into packs, which I would use just as normal Cyclone correct?

I was also thinking Iron Will was sort of wasted on MS from Doon's, and there could possibly be better links to put in there, but I'm not sure how much that adds to MS honestly, or if it breaks enough to take advantage of the damage or it's just used to mostly give a good chunk more armor.

Thanks for the replies.
It's better to be Lucky, than Good
My bad, was refering to BV not Vortex.
If you need a spell to process EE go with Ice Nova q20. Has a huge area.
So there's no specific reason for running Vortex in this build then? Does it offer a good chunk of damage or something compared to Ice Nova or any lightning skills, etc?
It's better to be Lucky, than Good
"
Outt wrote:
So there's no specific reason for running Vortex in this build then? Does it offer a good chunk of damage or something compared to Ice Nova or any lightning skills, etc?

It procs EE, slows enemies, and does a bit of damage. At 20/20, it does noticeable damage, actually.
Can someone help look over my gears/skill please. i just reach lvl 65 and started using RF and my life is losing so much and doesnt seem to regenerate fast enough..

i know im still missing some strength and helmet and ring.

https://gyazo.com/8d2fb1fc20d23fe59b5bd1237b4b6591 <-- GIF

https://gyazo.com/dfdb9dc34f4ed864e4f04841df609bdd <-- stat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info