[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

This was my first time doing a RF build and it's pretty cool. I just wish that I went CI or LL for way more damage/survivability. I always thought RF was life based. Noob me. I would like some help with my character and find how all the possible ways to make it stronger and tankier.

My current gear is not the greatest. I know I should be focusing on the highest possible life/strength rolls while still capping res. 7.2k hp because I'm only 77 and missing many life nodes.

Bought an unset ring for the +3 to purity of fire. The life and strength is lowish so I'm not sure if it's worth using instead of a ring with higher life/strength. Thoughts?

Picked up a three rat talisman for the 15% increased attributes. With 800 strength it gives me 120 strength.

Using Kaom's for the nice hp and fire damage. It's a shame giving up a potential link though.

Which craft gives more damage? The 30% elemental damage to socket gems on helmet? or the 30% increase damage over time on gloves? I would like to know which one I should try crafting.

I still need the righteous fire enchant on my helmet, all the ones for sale are on unique helmets or hubris. I tried doing lab once and died, but it was at a low level.

Righteous fire seem to long to kill bosses, even with concentrated effect. Is there any other setup I can do for extra damage on bosses? Flame surge? Scorching ray?

Are 3 cast when damage taken setups needed? Is there anything better I could switch my gem links to? I saw in one of your older videos you were using cyclone with rf?

I would like to optimize my character as much as possible so I would like some help from experienced players. :)
Can anyone critique my gear and anything else you see that is wrong? Its been a while since I have played, and this was my first build back. I did my best at buying gear prioritizing the stats listed, with the ~14 chaos orbs I had. I cant sustain the damage, unless I do enduring cry and get a ton of life regen, which requires a constant feed of mobs. Im not sure what I am missing, besides better gear. I cant imagine leveling up Purity of Fire and Vitality ~2 more levels will make much of a difference (they are both level 15 I think).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/halexh/characters

The character is Koldd, level 71 chieftain. The reason behind the chest and boot sockets, is because I ran out of chromatic orbs trying to get as close to the required colors as possible.
"
halexh wrote:
Can anyone critique my gear and anything else you see that is wrong?

Some things I noticed:
- No life & strength on jewels. RF damage scales withn life, so try to get jewels with life & strength.
- No extra endurance charges. The help with physical reduction as well as regen.
- Do you have anything to trogger EE/EO? The only thing I found is Vortex on CWDT.
- You might want to trade the Witch nodes for more life (e.g. Constitution cluster).
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Last edited by Thyrandor on Mar 29, 2017, 2:58:34 AM
"
halexh wrote:
Can anyone critique my gear and anything else you see that is wrong? Its been a while since I have played, and this was my first build back. I did my best at buying gear prioritizing the stats listed, with the ~14 chaos orbs I had. I cant sustain the damage, unless I do enduring cry and get a ton of life regen, which requires a constant feed of mobs. Im not sure what I am missing, besides better gear. I cant imagine leveling up Purity of Fire and Vitality ~2 more levels will make much of a difference (they are both level 15 I think).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/halexh/characters

The character is Koldd, level 71 chieftain. The reason behind the chest and boot sockets, is because I ran out of chromatic orbs trying to get as close to the required colors as possible.

It's just that you don't have enough life regeneration. The nodes around "Blast Radius" and also that Jewel node (in the Witch area). I'd just drop them, they don't add enough in my opinion to get them. Even if there was an argument for them they'd be last on my things to get. Getting rid of those will give you 6 points back; with those pick up the +0.8% life regeneration node near our start point. For 3 more get Combat Stamina for another +1.8% life regen/health/armour and with the last 2 pick up Constitution from the Scion life block.

After that when you level up I'd pick up the +area radius node near Amplify then grab Elementalist and head towards Devotion picking up the strength nodes. You can grab another Jewel node there that you lost from the Witch area and you're in range of another Endurance charge.

I'd also change your flasks. You shouldn't need a mana potion anymore so I'd drop that and pick up a Ruby Flask. You might want to drop a Quicksilver also and get a Basalt. Also, that +2% maximum resistance you're missing on Purity will definitely, and noticeably, help with your regen.
Hey get to 89 lvl 9k+ hp
where now for endurances or area dmg size increased nodes?
have 3 endurance charges dont know what will give more endurancec or increased area damage nodes

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfE6UUIBRNGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVHKcc3B8CJvMnLyftKPouUzWSNsU26DpYOtg64TwFPC09_EGHRZ1Hfk3jUEdTUlOlVcZWSFcNWGNfP2EhZKNlTWhlaHRo8nTtdqx5OXrvfuKCB4KbgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvjM-PGpBVmK2aO5rgns2fy5_fogCmV6cIpzCtja9stz64k7l-vJ-9Nr1gwGbEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYJNi92WHaYtrB6dXr7uw47w7vfPAf8kHyRfOb9kj56PxL_gr-jw==?accountName=NienasyconyMRMRMR&characterName=HELLOUTSIDER
I have couple of question about the skill tree. there might be obvious answers but i would still like to know for sure.

Why not take armour mastery for HP regen and armour?

Also because passive tree goes all way to witches side why not take "Heart of Flame" or "Breath of Flames" for extra damage? that fire damage and fire damage penetration seems good for this build.
Last edited by Tuomari on Mar 29, 2017, 5:00:05 AM
"
Tuomari wrote:
I have couple of question about the skill tree. there might be obvious answers but i would still like to know for sure.

Also because passive tree goes all way to witches side why not take "Heart of Flame" or "Breath of Flames" for extra damage? that fire damage and fire damage penetration seems good for this build.

fire pen is useless for rf. it's a degen. doesn't hit. can't penetrate.

.5% regen vs block chance, rather have block.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Tuomari wrote:

fire pen is useless for rf. it's a degen. doesn't hit. can't penetrate.

.5% regen vs block chance, rather have block.

Thanks for the (fast) reply. Can you still clarify about Armour mastery, i mean you can pick them both, or is it no worth 2 passive points if you have already picked block (which i did)

Also is "Fire Walker" worth having for the fire damage and fire resistance?
Last edited by Tuomari on Mar 30, 2017, 1:27:14 AM
Hello again. I finally hit lvl 94 then rerolled a new toon..so far this is the most I can squeeze out from the gears available from Legacy.

Stats:

11,611 HP
2,697 HP/sec with endurance + commandment of light

my thoughts: Extremely good league starter, I just practically pick up loot and things practically die. Scorching ray as a 4L is a viable option if map mods are funky.

Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 29, 2017, 2:23:23 PM
Is it better to have enchantment of light on gloves and an essence helm, or essence gloves and an rf damage enchant on helm?

I have the glove enchant and I have never even noticed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info