PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

My divination cards are not showing up in my shop. The template has the divination cards, but nothing about them in the forum export. Anyone know why?
Can't log in to procurement.

Authenticating is ok, but then "[Error] Failed to load characters". I use sessionID.
"
WaffleRofl wrote:
My divination cards are not showing up in my shop. The template has the divination cards, but nothing about them in the forum export. Anyone know why?

Also having this problem, and not managed to get work it out.
"
MadVan wrote:
"
WaffleRofl wrote:

I had to add them to my shop manually wasn't a fun time.
"
Guguzen wrote:
trying to conect with my account but doesnt work!!! i didnt creat a account in path of exile, i just login with my steam account.. and now i cant login on procurement, please some1 help me

Take a look at the wiki or videos on how to login using sessionID, if you still have a problem log a detailed ticket on github.

"
Neph00 wrote:
Cant figure out this issue.

I'm able to update forum post, but items will not show up on poe trade.

Sorry for the troubles. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: My shop is a week old. And I use the always online site.

This is a poe.trade issue but you need to bump your thread a few times before it gets picked up.

"
WaffleRofl wrote:
"
MadVan wrote:
"
WaffleRofl wrote:

I had to add them to my shop manually wasn't a fun time.

I'll look into this.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
is it common to take so much time to load the images? I'm waiting like 40 minutes I guess and it's loading 4 times each image.... not sure if that's intended
"
willianvon wrote:
is it common to take so much time to load the images? I'm waiting like 40 minutes I guess and it's loading 4 times each image.... not sure if that's intended

That's a ridiculously long time for images. Once an image is downloaded it is cached to the Common folder and loaded from there. Do you have a particularly slow internet connection?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Trying to use session ID because I have no idea how to login with steam login.

Keep getting [Error] Failed to load characters

Have time just error on operation timed out? Thanks for any help one can provide.
Last edited by illusive_21 on Dec 30, 2015, 4:57:42 AM
Hello Sticky,
after trying to solve this for the past 3h i gave up and will just ask you.

I have downloaded Procurement for the 1st time yesterday, watched a video guide and everything worked perfectly (did a couple trades)

Today i log in and i get the "Error checking for updates, details logged into some file.." pop-up at the start-up of the app.

Spoiler

[30-12-2015 20:40] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A system call has failed
at System.Net.SafeCloseSocketAndEvent.CreateWSASocketWithEvent(AddressFamily addressFamily, SocketType socketType, ProtocolType protocolType, Boolean autoReset, Boolean signaled)
at System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled..ctor()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.get_CurrentAutoDetector()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine..ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
at System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal..ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
at System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest..ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringAsync(Uri address, Object userToken)
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

It says some things about a Proxy but i've never used one before. I do however have a W-LAN connection that switches IP pretty often. I tried turning that DHCP option off (i think i keep the same IP now?) but the app still doesn't work.

When i try to login with either method it gives me this error:
Spoiler
[Error] Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.

Tried shutting off every Antivirus software in case something is blocking some file but always the same errors.

Please help, very annoying.. especially after it had worked so perfectly just yesterday.
Having some problems.I build a template, and when I go to update I need to select at least one tab. I select the tabs i want to sell but only one of them(of the six i selected) are showing on the right side. Any suggestions???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info