PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Has this been updated for darkshrine yet?
I have problems to display items in my forumshop...
i have waited 1h after i click "update formum thread"
still no items in my forum thread
never mind i just have fixed it
y but how did you do that? xD
I extracted procurement files again and started again from scratch. For the moment it works.
But did the work only for Darkshrine atm. Will be a lot of work to fill again all prices in Standard and Hardcore
none of my items seem to show up at http://poe.trade/. I got my trade post set up and ready.

if someone could explain what i am doing wrong i would appreciate it.
Can anyone help me set this up please?

I've been trying to set up procurement and can't figure out why it won't generate any text for me to export to the forum. Here's my set up.

this is the template i have set up and all the tabs match in both spelling and case sensitive.
Spoiler

this is all it exports for me to paste to the forum:
Spoiler

I've tried unchecking and checking the select all box to no avail.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Del
Hello,

I am getting a problem and have been unable to find a fix, when I am copying over my tabs in procurement the tabs are +1 to my actual in game tabs. I.E. tab 11 in game shows as tab 12 in Procurement. I can manually change them but they revert each update. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by Charles1967 on Nov 28, 2015, 7:46:03 PM
Hello I have a problem, my procurement window is cutted so I can't see bottom part of my tabs. How to fix that?
Last edited by Majkon8 on Dec 8, 2015, 11:10:53 AM
"
Majkon8 wrote:
Hello I have a problem, my procurement window is cutted so I can't see bottom part of my tabs. How to fix that?

Settings->Compact Mode
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info